Chapter 1

This was written when I was 13 so get ready to cringe

Stars POV

"Marco, I don't need a hero, I need a friend" I said with a sigh

"I'm really sorry I ruined your night" Marco responded

"Well it wasn't a total disaster, now I know you can dance" I said taking his sombrero

~~~Time skips after awkward repeating of words and laughter~~~

"Now go make me some nachos" I commanded Marco

After a small amount of awkward silence, he finally said,"Okay" He left my balcony and went down stairs. As he left, I realized Marco forgot his sombrero, so I ran after him. I ran out of the room and in the hallway to wear he was. "MARCO, YOU FORGOT YOUR SOMBRE-". I tripped and fell on......... MARCO!

Marco's pov

I went to go make Stars nachos. As I walked in the hallway, Star called out to me. I turned around and wasn't expecting what happened next. She tripped... and fell... on me! We both fell on the floor. As I looked up, Star was on top of me and I was under her. We both blushed and she quickly got off of me. We were still blushing as we stood up. Her face was as red as my jacket while mine was a tint of pink.

"Um, sorry. Y-you forgot you hat" she said flustered.

"I-it's okay. I replied

We looked at each other for a long time. She looked in my hazelnut eyes and me, her ocean blue ones. After a while of staring and blushing, I finally said, "Well, let me get your na-"

"No, it's okay. I think I'm gonna go to bed... right now."

"You sure?" I asked worriedly

"Y-yeah, good night" As she said that, she turned back to her room and closed the door. I also went to my room and decided to go to bed. After putting on my pajamas, I went in my bed under the covers. I couldn't sleep yet so I decided to think about something. I started to think about Star. Weird. I thought about her long, glorious hair, her ocean blue eyes, her laugh, the way she talks. She's always caring, funny, kind, wonderful and gorgeous. She also has an amazing bo-. WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT! I LIKE JACKIE, NOT STAR. OR, DO I? YES, I DO. STAR'S MY BEST FRIEND. I CAN'T LIKE HER LIKE THAT! I decided to forget about it and go to sleep, wondering what tomorrow awaits.

Hey guys! This is the first chapter in my fanfic. Plz comment what u think of it. I'm free most of the time so I'll probably update everyday. If not, then maybe every two days. Thx😜!