Chapter 5

Stars pov
  Marco and I walked to Echo Creek Mall. The place where all your dreams come true. At least that's what I thought. We walked around 'til we found the swimsuit shop. Marco went to the boy part and I went to the girls.

"OK, Star, if you find everything you need for tomorrow, meet me here in 20 minutes."

"Don't worry Marco, I got this"

"OK" We went our separate ways. When I entered the shop, I was amazed by all of the different choices. What color should I get? I thought. I wanted to impress Marco so I thought, why not get his favorite color, red. I searched the whole shop looking for a red bikini. Some weren't my type. Others were just either too big, too small or inappropriate for my age. I sat on a chair. I'm never going to find the write one. I thought. As I was about to leave the shop, something caught my eye. I turned around and gasped. It was perfect. Marco's gonna love it. I got it and paid for it along with sunglasses, red flip flops, a pink towel, sunscreen and a hand bag. I thought, why not get a new dress to wear tomorrow. Come to think of it, I need new clothes to wear at the hotel. We are staying for 2 days, so, might as well. But wait!? Marco said to not leave the shop. But, I do need new clothes. I checked the time. 3:40. I've got 10 minutes left. I can still make it if I hurry up. I left the shop and went to the one across from it. They sold all kinds of clothes. I only saw teens so I guess it's a teen store. I looked around and saw some of the cutest outfits. Once I paid for everything, I waited for Marco outside of the shop. He came just on time. "Hi Star, I see you have everything you need?" "Yup, what about you?" "Yeah. Wanna get some ice cream then head home?" "Sure!"

We went to the ic cream shop. It wasn't that far away from where we were. I ordered mint chocolate and Marco ordered cookie and cream. It was delicious. We ate on our way home.

"What did you buy Star?" "Oh you know, a bikini, some clothes and other things. What about y-" I faced Marco, and saw him blushing. Was it something I said. I gotta admit, Marco looks cute when he blushes. "So Marco, what did you buy," I asked him, emphasizing on 'you'. "Just new swim trunks and some clothes." "Oh". I imagined Marco in his shorts. I blushed. He would look hot in that. We walked in silence the rest of the way home. When we got, we got Mr.Diaz to sign our permission slips. After we packed our clothes in our bags. We went down to eat then went to bed early. We did need to wake up early. Before, we went to our rooms, we said goodnight to each other.

"Good night Marco."

"'Night Star".

We closed our doors and went to sleep. I can't wait for tomorrow.