Chapter 6

Stars pov
*Beep, beep, beep*
Stars alarm clock rang. I woke up. "What time is it?" I asked myself. I checked the time. It was 6:30. I literally jumped off the bed. It's time to get ready for the field trip. I went to go wake Marco up. I was a out to open his down, when it opened showing Marco. "Morning Marco" "Morning Star" "it seems that you've already gotten ready", I smirked. He was wearing his regular white t-shirt with red jacket and black shorts. "Yeah, well I'll see you down stairs. We leave at 7:15, since we have to be there by 7:30, so hurry up. "Okay". I took a shower and went to my room to change. I wore my bikini under and I decided to wear this.

 I wore my bikini under and I decided to wear this

You've outdone yourself,Star, bravo. I went downstairs and saw Marco eating his breakfast. He turned around and saw me. "Wow Star, you look great." "Thanks Marco." I blushed. I sat down and ate my food. Marco went up to get our bags for the weekend.

I finished eating and put my plate away. "You ready Star?" Marco asked. I replied, "Always and forever wild man". We left the house and walked to school. We talked about random stuff until he asked a question I never thought he would ask. "Umm Star," he said blushing. "Yes?" "Do you, umm, s-still l-like O-Oskar?" I replied also blushing, "umm, n-no, I don't." I'm not sure if it was me or not, but I think I heard him say yes. Does that mean that he likes me? I hope so.

Marco's pov
"Do you, umm, s-still l-like O-Oksar?. I was blushing bright red. "Umm, n-no, I don't." She replied blushing. I was surprised. I shouted yes in my head but I think I said it out aloud 'cause she looked at me. We reached school. Everyone was already there. We loaded the bus and headed off.