Chapter 9

Star's POV
After Marco and I went to our room, we started changing for the beach. I went to change in the bathroom. After I put on my swim suit (which I'll reveal in the next chapter) I put on the red dress dress I bought. I looked at myself in the mirror. Perfect.

Star hurry up! We're gonna be late! You know how Ms. Skullnick is when we're late, even on field trips! "I'm coming!" I sang. I went out of the bathroom.

"Great Star, we still got 3 minutes. To spare." When he turned around he stared at me. "So.....how do I look?" "Beautiful" Marco said, lost in his own world. "Thanks!" I blushed.

We just stared at each other for a whole minute before Marco interrupted. "L-lets start going." He stuttered. "Yeah" After I packed my bag, we left to go meet everyone else. We saw everyone else at the beach.

"Okay everyone", Ms. Skullnick said. "Its 1:00 pm right now. At 5:00 pm, we're leaving to the hotel rooms. You have one hour to get ready for dinner. Dress nice. Now that I've said that, scadadal, I don't want to see you til 5:00!"

We all wasted no time to leave. Marco and I found a great spot. We started setting up our stuff. By we, I meant Marco. I took of my beach dress. Let's see how Marco reacts. I hope he likes it.

Marcos POV
I finished setting up our stuff. "Hey Star, I finished...setting... up" I looked at star. She took off her beach dress and was wearing her swim suit.

 She took off her beach dress and was wearing her swim suit

She wore a red bikini that shaped her body well. "Well, how do I look?" asked Star. "Amazing." She blushed. Why am I so lucky? We headed out to the water. It was cold. I smirked. Perfect idea. I went behind Star and carried her by surprise. "Hey, put me down!" Star laughed. I went farther in the water. "If you say so!" I dropped her in the cold water. I started laughing hysterically. "Time for revenge" Star said with this evil smirk. Then she disappeared. "Star, hey star. Where'd you go?" Suddenly, I was pulled in to the water. "What the?! How did that happen?!" Suddenly, star came out of the water laughing. "Oh, your getting it now." I said. We started chasing each other in the water. We got tired so we went out of the water. After we dried off, we started to build a sandcastle. I saw an ice cream cart near."Hey Star, you wanna go get ice cream?" "Sure". We walked over to the ice cream cart. "Hey kids, what can I getcha?" the ice cream man asked. "Hi" I said. "Can I get cookie and cream? What about you star?" "RAINBOW SHERBURT!!" She yelled. I chuckled. "And a rainbow sherburt." "That will be $2.00. I gave him the money. While he gave us our ice cream, he said to us, "you guys look like a lovely couple. We both blushed instantly. "Oh, w-we're n-not a c-couple" I stuttered. "Y-yeah, w-what Marco s-said." Star agreed with me but I noticed a hint a sadness in her statement. "Whatever you say, here u go." He gave us our ice cream and we went back to our spot. As we sat down Star looked a little sad. "Hey Star, are you okay? Star?" She seemed to be in her own little world.

Short star POV
When Marco said that I was sad. We're not a couple and we'll probably never be one. Maybe I should just give up. NO! I would never give up. I have to be strong. Besides, who knows what the future holds. I heard Marco calling my name. I should probably get back to him.

Marco's pov
"Star?" "Yeah Marco?" "Are you okay? You seem a bit down." "I'm okay." "Star I'm your....best friend. You can tell me anything." "I know, its just that..., I'll tell you when I'm ready." "Oh, okay" We still had half an hour left so we just sat next to each other, eating our ice cream, looking out at the ocean blue.

Hey guys!!! Sorry for the late update. I was too busy reading other people's stories instead of updating😂. Anyways, I changed the cover to this:

 Anyways, I changed the cover to this:

Anyways, I hope you like it. Plz comment and like on it. Til next time!!😜😜✌