Chapter 12

Guest Characters:
LunaShadowButterfly as Luna

starco_svtfoe4life as Yanina

chokeahorsepopcorn as Tiffany

Bubbles24love as Dawn

_AnnieBlackhill_ as Shamina

CharaDreemurr2000 as Sofia

Marcos pov

Star and I walked out the door, hand in hand. We soon met up with the others. I saw Ferguson and Alfonzo behind us smirking. I face palmed. But what surprised me was that they had dates. (Since when did they get dates? and they didn't tell me?! some friends they are.) I thought. Star must've been wondering that too, by the look on her face. Once they were walking with us we stoped with the group. I had to ask them. "hey guys, whose your dates?"  Ferguson answered first, "This is my date, Dawn. "Hi Dawn." I looked at her, she looked at Star and I with wide eyes and a with smile. "OMG, IM SEEING STARCO LIVE AND IN PERSON. THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Then she started hyperventalating. "Um, is she okay?" Star asked. "Yeah." Ferguson responded. "She does this when ever I talk about you guys. It's totally
normal."

"O....Kay" I said. "What about you Alfonso?" He responded, "This is my date, Tiffany, Tiff for short." "Hey" she said calmly. "Hey" Star and I said back. "Well" said Star "Let's go!!"

Later at the restaurant

Stars pov

The restaurant was pretty fancy. There were chandeliers everywhere. The waiters looked so elegant. I'm pretty sure everyone was is shock. The waiter took us to our tables, 3 couples per each table. Weirdly, Alfonso, Ferguson and their dates who we're supposed to be sharing a table with suggested we had our own table.........alone........by ourselves........just the two of us........Marco and I. Normally, I would be okay with it but........I freaking like him it's kinda awkward. Oh well. Marco and I went to sit at our table. Small waitresses came to our table. One of them looked to be about our age. The other, a little younger. The older one had earplugs on and had a big smile on her face. The other one also was smiling but more jumpy. Marco seemed to notice them too by his perplexed face.

The older one spoke first, "Hello, my name is Luna. My sister's name is Yanina. We'll be your waitresses for today." Oh, so their sister's. Cool. Marco interrupted,"I'm sorry but aren't you guys a little young to be working here, or at all?" Yanina answered, "Yeah but our dad owns the restaurant so we have to work here sometimes when our mom isn't at home. We tend to get a little wild by ourselves," she chuckled.  Wild, I like them already. "So, what's your order?"  I answered first, "I'll have the plate of lasagna and salad by the side with water please." "And I'll have the same thing please" "okay" Luna said as she wrote our order down. "Is that all" "Yes". "Ok, we will be right there with your order." They both went off, before Yanina said before speeding off, "By the way, you guys are a cute couple" Both Marco and I blushed. She rushed off before we could correct her. Minutes later they came back with our order. "Here you go, to the lovely couple" Luna said. "WE'RE NOT A COUPLE" That was a mistake. The whole restaurant turned towards us. It was dead silent. "Um, sorry. Go back to your business" I said. Luckily they did. Phew. "If you say so" said Luna. Then they went off. Because if that, Marco and I stayed quiet the whole time. This is going bad.

Soon it was time for dessert. We ordered 2 pieces of red velvet cheesecake. But here's the thing, THEY ONLY HAD ONE CAKE LEFT SO WE HAD TO SHARE. ON TOP OF THAT, THEY ONLY HAD ONE SPOON LEFT. WHAT KIND OF RESTAURANT ONLY HAS ONE SPOON. Something fishys going on. Marco seemed to notice that too.

Marcos pov

Soon it was time for dessert. We ordered 2 pieces of red velvet cheesecake. But here's the thing, THEY ONLY HAD ONE CAKE LEFT SO WE HAD TO SHARE. ON TOP OF THAT, THEY ONLY HAD ONE SPOON LEFT. WHAT KIND OF RESTAURANT ONLY HAS ONE SPOON. Something fishys going on. Star seemed to notice that too. Can't do anything about it now. Yanina brought the cake. She had a smirk on her face. Hmm....... She finally left us. "So" I said. That's not gonna work.. maybe I should, try feeding her. It's worth a shot. I took a piece of the cake and ate it. I got another piece for Star. "Um Star" She looked up at me with her sparkling blue eyes. "You want some cake?" I said holding the piece out to her. She hesitated before saying, "Sure" I calmly fed her some cake. It was not awkward but relaxing. We finished up the cake then it was time to go. It was time to go back to the hotel. "Okay, we leave tomorrow afternoon so you better sleep!!" Said Skullynick. We all went to our rooms.

After Star and I changed to our PJs, we heard a knock on our door. Star and I looked at each other. That's wierd. I went to open the door. And of course, there at the door was no other than Ferguson and Alfonso. Annoyed, I said, "What do you want". "Oh hey Marco, Star" said Ferguson. "We we're wondering if you wanted to play truth or dare." "No" I said straight forward. He completely ignored me and said, "Great." Alfonso turned to his back and said, "Come on in guys!" Next thing you know, our hotel room is filled with our classmates and random people. Note to self-Kill Alfonso and Ferguson once we reach Echo Creek. Star went up to me and said, "What is going on Marco?!" I sighed, "we are playing......truth or dare." "Let me guess, Ferguson and Alfonso?" "Yup" She sighed too. "Let's just get over this" she complained.

Both povs

I hope Ferguson and Alfonso don't say anything stupid.

No one's pov

They sat in a circle, Marco and Star next to each other. Next to Star was Luna and Yanina!!!! What are they doing here. Marco and Star thought. Next to them was Janna then Jackie then Tiff and Dawn, then Alfonso and Ferguson, then Justin, Hope and even Brittany. Then there were two girls that they have never seen. Star went up to them and asked their names.

Stars pov

"Hi. I'm Star Butter-". One of the girls interrupted. "Star Butterfly. Oh, we know who you are. Princess of Mewni, keeper of the wand, best friend of the one and only Marco 'Safe Kid' Diaz" Marco out of nowhere said offended, "Hey! I heard that!"
I rolled my eyes and smiled. Classic Marco. "Anyways what are your names?" The one who interrupted answered first. "My name is Shamina and this is my friend Sofia." Sofia waved at me. Sofia said, "We're friends of Dawn so she invited us to play with you guys so here we are!" "Oh, cool. Well I'm gonna go sit back down. Have fun." I went back next to Marco. "Hey Marco, you see those girls over there?" "Yeah, what about them?" "They are Shamina and Sofia. Dawn invited them." "Okay. I just want to sleep, let's get this over with." He said to Ferguson. "Okay," Ferguson said getting comfortable. "Let's begin" he said with a dark smile. Marco and I faced each other with terrified faces.

Both povs

Oh no

Hey Guys. How u liking the story so far? Cause I'm loving it. Comment what u think about it.

Ok, so I know your thinking "Why did you stop there when you said that it's gonna be the last chapter stupid? Ok, calm down. Nothing to worry about. I just wanted to for no darn reason. So yeah. Publishing two chapters at once!!!!!!!

A week later
U know what, I'mma just post this one today. Next one is coming soon!!!!!