Chapter 3

Marco's pov
As we walked to school, I couldn't help but stare at her. Her long, beautiful hair, her ocean blue eyes, her smile, everything. I wish I knew how she felt. She caught me staring and I turned away and blushed.

"Um, Marco, are you okay?"

"Yup, t-totally f-fine."

"Okay cause' we're here"

I looked up and saw the school. The bell rings so we hurried to our 1st period class, Ms. Skullnick.

Stars POV
While we were walking to school, I caught Marco staring at me. He turned and blushed. He looks so cute when he blushes. Okay, I'll admit it, I like Marco. But I can't tell him. I don't know how he feels. I wish I did. We went to our 1st period class Ms. Skullnick. I don't really like her, but she's okay, I guess.

"Okay class, settle down. As you know, every year, the freshman's go on a class field trip. For this year, we are going to the beach and staying at a 5-star hotel. Now, how your parents sign the permission slip and bring it in tomorrow. We leave at 8:00 so be here at 7:30. Also, bring what you'll wear to swim and stay at the hotel. Do I make myself clear? Good. No more questions. Butterfly, pass out the permission slips to everyone."

I got up, collected the slips and passed it to everyone. I finally got to Marco. "H-here y-you go M-Marco" "T-thanks S-Star" We both blushed. "Um, Ms. Butterfly, we don't have all day" "sorry" I responded. I handed the rest of them out and sat back down. I can't wait to go to the beach.