Finchel In the Sun!

First story. No hate? Kay thanks!
Disclaimer: I don't own glee!

Rachel's point of view: I opened the door to see my hunky boyfriend Finn Hudson. I was wearing my cute polka dot bikini that I bought at the beginning of summer. It was only the middle and I was so excited to spend it with me glee buddies. Quinn and Noah were on their way over to chill at my pool. My dads left on business earlier and they wouldn't be back till the night before school. They had given Quinn's mom a job after her and her dad got divorced. So shes gonna stay with me until they all get back. Finn kissed me with great passion. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Then he pulled away. I imagine he thought of the Mail Man he ran over a couple of years ago. "So beautiful. I was thinking you should come over to my aunts house tomorrow so you can meet my family. It's a family tradition for summer and we have a barbecue." He said. "Sure that sounds fun..." But before I could finish Noah and Quinn walked in. "Hey Rach!" Quinn said. Then she pulled me out back to my pool. She really wanted to get her tan on. We sat in the lawn type chairs and got our tan on. "So do you have a dress picked out for the end of summer glee party?" Quinn asked me, with a smile. "No we need to go shopping and get dresses!" I said smiling back at her. Just then the boys came out with drinks. And they handed us blue lemonade. Then they jumped into the pool. They got us soaked. "FINN!! PUCK!! You got us wet!" Quinn yelled at the top of her lungs. Then Finn came out and threw me into the pool. When I came up I was angry. "FINN HUDSON! How could you?" He knew I was angry so he jumped in and held me. Quinn jumped in as Finn kissed me. "We should play Marco Polo!" Noah suggested. "Sure we can play!" I said. "Not it!" Finn shouted as I followed and Quinn followed after me. Noah was it. He closed his eyes and counted to ten then came after us. "Marco!" He shouted. "Polo!" We had shouted back. Me and Quinn huddled together as Noah went towards Finn. I swam over to Finn and pulled him away. But before I could he grabbed Q from behind and she screamed. We all laughed. "Puck you cheated!" Quinn yelled. He kissed her cheek. I hugged Finn from behind, then I got out cause I got cold. Quinn followed. I wrapped myself in a towel. And checked my phone. It was about five forty. I had a text from Kurt asking what he should wear on his date with Blaine. I told him what wear. Noah and Finn got out and dried off. "We're gonna head out, my moms expecting me and Finn for dinner." Puck said. "Alight." We both kissed our boyfriends and they headed out. Me and Quinn ordered Chinese and watched movies until ten and then went to bed.