Chapter 11

Quinn's POV: We were all at Rachel's house, well us glee girls, Kurt and Regina. She actually seemed pretty cool. I mean who knows to keep their enemies closer then friends, more then me? No one. Me and Rachel used to hate each other, so I kept her close. Eventually we came really close. We're like sisters now. And I no longer hate her. But what Regina's doing. I gotta worn Rach. I mean she should just go after Artie, or someone who is not in a relationship. Regina came up to me with a smile. "Hey!" She said. "Hi." I said back. "I'm gonna run upstairs to get more ice. " "Okay." I said. Time to keep her close. I smirked a little as she turned around. I decided to text Puck. 'Regina is totally playing us. She hates us, shes on Kimmi's side. <3 -Q" a couple of minutes later Puck texted back. 'Once you get proof, ill believe you babe. -Bad Ass Puckermen' of course. ' Babe I'm being serious, we could be in danger.- Q' 'Ill be right over babe. Tell Rach, -BAP' I walked over to Rach and told her. We both sat on the couch. I had a horrible memory of her dads Oscar room. But I'm over it. We waited what seemed like forever but was only ten minuets. I went up stairs to see Regina plant one right on Pucks Face. I had an 'o' shape on my mouth, Puck pulled away to see the look on my face. I turned around and ran back down stairs and told everything to Rachel and Santana, and cried.