Chapter 3

Quinn's POV: I woke up in the arms of Puck. He was still passed out. I smiled at my sleepy boyfriend. I kissed his cheek and got up and went to the restroom and changed. When I came back Puck was up. "Good Morning, beautiful." "Good Morning, handsome." I said in return. He got up and hugged me. "Do you wanna help make breakfast?" I asked him. "Sounds awesome." He said. We went into the kitchen and got out the pancake stuff and the vegan sausage.

Rachel's POV: I woke up to the sounds of giggles and pans clashing. I put my cute slippers on and went down stairs to see what all the noise was. I saw Quick in the kitchen cooking. "Good morning guys, Noah I had completely forgotten you were here." I said with a giggle. "So how was Aunty Nancy's?" Quinn asked me. "Oh it was good, everyone seemed to like me." I said. "Okay so the camping trip is gonna be the week after next, because I know Finn and Kurt have to go see Carols friend in California Day after tomorrow." Quinn said with a smile. "Okay that sounds good. " I said in reply. We all sat and had breakfast. "So Rachel, what are your plans for today?" Quinn asked me. "Well I'm not sure, Finn has to pack so I really have nothing planned." I said. "Okay then we can go shopping for our dresses then." Quinn said.

Later on Still Rachel's POV:
Me and Quinn walked into the mall with our arms linked together. She let me in to store by store and no dresses satisfied me. Quinn of course found three she liked and bought all three. We decided to take a break and get some coffee. We sat in the food court for at least forty five minuets. The. We decided to look at more dresses, the. We found THE dress. It was a cute short gold one. It would go perfect with the star necklace Finn got me for Christmas one year. Once we had bought it, we went home. When we got there and put on our swim suits and hung out by the pool, until the guys came over. They came over for about an hour and then they left because Finn had to leave in the morning. He promised me he would text me every second.

A/N sorry so short. Promise the next chapter will be longer!! <3