Chapter 9

Rach PoV: But before we could start the song we heard a scream. Finn ran over to the Drama Queen. Kimmi was on the ground. "Ouch my ankle!" She screamed. I'm like one hundred prevent sure, this was part of her plan. Burt came over and swept her up and they rushed her to the hospital. Kurt walked over to me. "I saw right threw that phony right when I met her. And the worst part is Finn's falling for it." I looked down. Quinn walked over. Finn and Puck went to the hospital along with Burt Mom and Debby and Uncle Andy. So it was Me,Quinn,Regina, and Kurt. We all sat down in the grass. "Can I be hones?" Regina asked. We all looked at her and nodded. "Well, you guys are really cool, and well Kimmi is in love with Finn and shes trying to get him back." "We know." Kurt said hugging me. I hugged him back. "This sucks." I said still in the embrace. "I'm sorry guys." Regina said. "No I'm just glad you said something." Q said in reply. "I think I should drive you girls home, or anywhere away from here." Kurt said. "I don't think so." Aunt Nancy said. "Why not?" I asked. "Because Carol asked me to keep Kurt here." "Then how are me and Rachel suppose to get back to her house?" Quinn asked. "And I was gonna go see Blaine." "Fine just go, just be back before your Step mom comes back." we smiled and got up. "Regina do you wanna come too?" Kurt asked. "Sure." She said. "Do you wanna spend the night at my house? I think I'm gonna call the rest of the glee girls to come over. So your more then welcome to stay" "That would be amazing, let me just go grab my stuff." she said then ran up stairs.