Chapter 19!!

A/N So I'm on a plane right now so I figured this would be a good time to write!! Last chapter!! Who is ready? Cause who know where this will turn to!

XXXXXXXX

Rachel's POV: Me and Q were getting ready to go to the party. Finn and Puck were on their way to pick us up. "Ready?" Q asked, standing in the door way. "Just about," I said butting down my hair brush getting up, then grabbing my sweater and purse. We walked down stairs and waited for the boys.

At the party.... Rach's POV:
We got to breadstix and there was live music and all of our friends there. Kurt ran up to me with Blaine trailing behind. "RACH! 5 Seconds of Summer are here!" I looked up at the stage and screamed. Everyone stopped what the were doing and stared at me. 5SoS even stopped playing to look at me. All you could hear was Noah clear his throat. Then I yelled. "I LOVE 5SOS!" Then everyone cheered and laughed, then they started playing.

We danced all night and got some pictures with 5SOS, they even want me to tour with them! But that's next year. I'll figure it out then!

A/N Sorry for the short chapter! Go read my stories and vote them! Spoilers! I will be writing it about Finchel, Quick and 5SOS! Heheh! Kisses -K💋