Chapter 6

Rachel's PoV: Finn called me later on and invited me and Quinn over for dinner, he also invited Noah over too. Mom thought it was a good way for us to bond.I was not really looking forward to this. But it's only for Mom.
Me and Quinn started getting ready around five, Finn was going to pick us up at six thirty. Quinn was taking forever in the shower. "Quinn!" I yelled banging on my bathroom door. Her music was so loud and she was singing. "And I love what you do don't you know that your toxic?" She sang loudly. I yelled louder. "QUINN!" The water shut off and a few moments later her music shut off and she came out wrapped in a towel. "How long were you waiting?" She asked. I have her a snare. Then she started laughing and I laughed with her. I can't be mad at her shes one of my best friends. I went into the bathroom and turned on the water.

Quinn POV: I kinda feel bad that I mad Rach wait so long, do I decided to lend her one of my dresses. I remembered she commented on it a while ago, I never wore it, so ill let her wear it. I took out the shinny short blue dress, it was very summery and was something like Ariana Grande would wear, and I laid it on her bed with my lucky strapless bra. Once I got dressed, did my make up and my hair and went downstairs.

Rachel's POV: I got out of my bathroom and saw that Quinn had left one of her dresses out for me. I smiled and did my hair and make up and put it on. When I was ready, I grabbed my purse and Quinn's, cause she left it up here, and went down stairs.

Finns POV: 'I want tonight to go smoothly' I thought as I walked up to Pucks door. I didn't even have to knock, he came out and got in my truck with out a word. I hopped into my truck. "Hey man, what up. Quinn troubles?" I asked looking at him. "No, my dad came by a little while ago." "what happened?" " He just asked for money, I have it to him so I wouldn't have to see him again." "oh." I drove up Rachel's driveway and knocked on her door. The girls came out, they looked amazing! I kissed Rachel, as Quinn ran to my truck to talk to Puck. Once we pulled away I walked her to my truck. I opened the back door for her and she got in. I hopped in my truck and started driving.

A/N So the next chapter will be about dinner! Hey Kelsey(: lol:3