Chapter 14

Rachel's POV: I laid down next to Finn on the hospital bed. The doctor came rushing in. "Mr. Hudson, we have to take you into an emergency surgery, apparently you're internally bleeding." I was shocked. I couldn't breath again. Finn kissed me and I got off the bed. They wheeled him out of the room. "Will he be okay?" I asked with tears in my eyes. "There's a 50, 50 chance he'll be okay." I cried. Carol and Burt and Kurt started comforting me.

Quinn's pov: My hands were over my mouth. Not knowing what to say. This was not the time or place to ask me. I was a little pissed that he choose to do this now. "Puck, Finns is in here, Rachel's a mess, so you honestly think this is the best time to propose?" I asked him. "I mean no, but I don't wanna spend another minute with out you." Rachel came around the Conner with tears in her eyes. She ran up and hugged me. I hugged her back. "What happened bae?" I asked trying to lighten up the mood. "Finn has a 50,50 chance of living." My heat broke. "I thought he was gonna be okay." Puck stood there blank faced. Once he snapped out of it he came over and hugged us. We were all crying at this point.

~Hours Later~
Pucks POV: I can't believe my best friend might die. I can't believe this. Just then the doctor came out. "Ms. Berry, Ms.Fabray, Mr. Puckermen, Finns awake and well, but sadly gusting hours are over. So you'll have to come back tomorrow." I sighed in relief. "And he can go home in a few days. And we fixed his broken leg in surgery some how, we're not a hundred prevent sure how thy happened, but when he comes home keep an eye on it." "Okay goodnight." I said and grabbed Quinn's hand and my other arm around Rachel.

A/N sorry guy. I haven't updated, I'll be more on top of it. Oh and check out my other stories while your waiting. I have one about Samcades and one of the glee cast in Revenge of the Bridesmaids. So check them out. Love you guys! And sorry for making Finn almost die, I know it's a heavy subject, so I made him live. R.I.P Cory <3