Sneaking Out

*Bing
Mmmn
*Bong
I groaned rolling over in my bed trying to disregard some weird noise that was in my dream or something.
I put my cover over my head because the dumb noise still wouldn't stop.

*ping *Bing *Bong

Just to see if I wasn't going crazy I sat up in my bed to see if I can hear anything.

I sat quiet and listened,nothing. I dropped back on my bed and put the covers back over my head.

*ping
*ping
*bing

The noise or sounds,whatever, it started to go faster. This time I got all the way up out of my bed and stood up.

Right now I couldn't see a thing. I was still half asleep and the alarm clock read 5:39 am.

Ping* Okay, at this moment I believe I'm not stupid and the noise is real. I followed it still half asleep and it led to my window.

Rocks?

I glanced out my window,keep in mind now 5:42 am,I'm woken out my sleep because of some mysterious noise.

I looked out my window and saw Brody casually throwing rocks at it, I shrugged and walked back towards my bed.

I turned back around in realization of what I just saw. I wiped my eyes as I looked out the window.

"Brody? Why are you at my house this early throwing fucking rocks at my window?!", I whispered yelled.

This was insane,completely insane.

"Well come outside so I can tell you because I was instructed to kidnap you before your parents woke up", he explained kicking rocks back and forth.

Unbelievable.

I signed in defeat ,guess I'll just have to sneak out of my window because going out of the back door would make too much of noise.

I slipped a leg out of the window.

"Hold on tiger,don't you think it would be a good idea to change and brush your teeth?You know,because we're going to be gone the whole day" he said shrugging.

"I have school", I said shaking my head.

"Duh that's kind of the point,like I said just hurry up,i'll explain,by the way our first stop is to the hospital" , I nodded.

Come to think of it I've never missed any schools days and the maximum is 10.

I slipped my leg back in the window and quietly walked to the bathroom. There I quickly brushed my teeth and combed my hair down. I then slipped on some jeans and a shirt ,I topped it off with Miguel's leather jacket.

I then grabbed my backpack incase somebody came to check on me.

Once again I slipped my leg back out of the window throwing my backpack with it.

"Smart", Brody complemented.
"Thanks", I replied.

"Let me help you", he said taking me by my waist helping me be secure while I jump out of the window.

"Thanks", I said once again. He then smiled and led me to his car.

Or what I thought would be his car. There on the side of my house was a black old school motorcycle.

"Hey,where's your car?" I asked puzzled.

"Mace suggested to come get you in my motorcycle so you can get use to the feeling and learn", he shrugged.

"Um learn what?" I asked while scratching my head.

"How to drive it" I looked at him stupidly.

Speechless.

"Come on hop on" I looked at the motorbike and got on.

"You can either hold on to my waist or shoulders,the waist is safer but I don't want you to be uncomfortable", I nodded and wrapped my arms tightly around his waist.

"And take this", he handed me his helmet and I placed it on my head.

As Brody started the engine I closed my eyes,I can feel the wind blowing and I then realized the ride on the motorcycle to the hospital wasn't that bad.

At least so far.