The Truth Will Set You Free

"You let her do what?!" Miguel screamed nearly for the entire hospital to hear him.

Miguel and Brody was having a serious debated argument about the whole situation at the mall. Miguel is saying Brody should of led me to the car and Brody is arguing that the situation could have been prevented if he would explain to me what's going on.

Which might I add the truth still hasn't came out yet.

"Dude you can't possibly fucking blame me! You have to teach her how to shoot a fucking gun sooner or later",Brody yelled.

"I can blame you because like you said I have to teach her not you,you douche she could of got killed or sent to jail! asshole!" Miguel was getting fired up and if I were Brody I would chill because Miguel is basically healed.

"Well guess what Miguel! That's right I know your real fucking name.Why? because you didn't let Sarah know not to tell me ! Or why she fucking shouldn't,god she doesn't know anything you ass and she's trying to help you!" Brody breathed out.

Miguel's face turned pale. As for me I'm pissed and utterly confused.

"Both of you just quit it!" I screamed in frustration. They've both turned to look at me.
"The police could be searching for us which surprisingly right know is my last concern! Miguel,what the hell is going on?and don't you dare lie." I manage to say everything calm but in a disappointed tone.

"Brody can you excuse us?",Miguel asked and Brody made his way to the door.
I shook my head.

"No he's staying", Miguel just looked and nodded.

He let out a long depressing sign, "Where should I start?" He asked.

"The beginning,and tell her everything and every detail",Brody said folding his arms.

Miguel nodded and looked me in the eye, "It's a long ass story so you might want to get comfortable."

I sat down in the chair next to the bed as Miguel sat up.

"When I was eleven I found out my father was in a gang.Not some phony gang but one that kills and sells drugs."

I let out a sign,I knew where this was going.

"But like I said I found out when I was eleven, my father died when I was five. Matter of fact he'd been shot down by a betrayer of The Purgatory a member of our own gang. When my father died my Uncle stepped up and made me join at the age of fourteen ,I'm still in the gang until this day Sarah. As I grew older I began to wonder who was this person that killed my father and can I find him. I finally decided to try and I needed help. I needed you. Before you Brittany was helping me but at the time she was my real girlfriend and our relationship messed up the whole thing, we didn't even get close. That's why I bet you to be my fake one", he said.

A tear began to roll down my face,then two,then three,and then I started to cry and Brody handed me a tissue.

"Sarah please don't cry" Miguel said in a soft voice. I shook my head once again.

"Shhh,just please continue",I said wiping my eyes.

"I'm obviously next to be the gang leader of The Purgatory" he said.

"You don't have to, you can have a better life",I sniffed.

"No Sarah, but the gang has rules",Miguel said.