Michael Jackson

Miguel's POV

    I looked across to the passenger's seat at Brody, who happens to look at me and smirk every two minutes. "Dude,what's up?" I asked. He glanced at me and smiled."You tell me,you and Sarah seems to have something go on", I pulled the car over.
    "God,Brody you're so damn nosy", I said shaking my head. This whole thing was stressing me out.
"So what's up?",he asked disregarding my previous statement.
He continued, "I mean.. aren't you taking her to your house for a 'fake date', in a couple of hours?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes Brody,I am", I admitted. It wasn't no big deal,but it was personal.

"It's strictly regarding business though", I lied. Even though I am kind of interested in Sarah, I wouldn't put her in more danger that she already volunteered to be in. Plus us dating or me letting her know she has a chance will distract us from our goal.

Finding my Father.

Call me an ass, but even Brody couldn't know I liked her, he'll tell her and ruin everything.
"Business huh?" Brody said sarcastically.
I started the car.
I rolled my eyes and continued to drive him home.

It was silent for about 5 minutes until,

"I mean did you see how you looked at her? and you called her beautiful! Not even just cute. You said, and I quote - 'You're beautiful', bea-ut-i-ful" ,
I glanced at him.

"That doesn't mean I like her", I stated.

"Whatever",Brody said seeming to give up. To make sure he wouldn't keep talking I turned on the radio. Michael Jackson's pyt started to play. Instantly the lyrics reminded me of Sarah. Brody glanced over but didn't have time to say anything because we pulled up to his house.

"Bye, see you later bro", he said .

I nodded and pulled off, next stop my house.

I remember when I first met Sarah in math class. Boy oh boy, I sure do hate math class. She's so innocent , and I just took her class assignment. Damn I am a asshole. I laughed in my head.

Tonight Sarah is coming over , it's best if we get to know each other a little better. I have to stop and get the house set up , get dressed and pick her up. The date or whatever you want to call it is simple, just a movie and a slightly romantic setting with food. I want her to be comfortable without giving her the wrong idea. Sounds good to me.

I stopped at a red light, it was already 6:00 o'clock and I told Sarah be ready for 8:00. That's not that big of a time gap.
The light turned green. There is so much stuff on my shoulder, but somehow Sarah makes me forget about everything. I continued to drive, I signed as I pulled in my driveway.

I turned off the engine and unlocked my house door. I walked in, no mother, no father.
Just me.

My house was pretty big , after all I am kind of a drug dealer.

It was a two story, 5 bedrooms,3 bathrooms,movie room,living room,exercise room and of course a kitchen. 

I stretched as I walked in my room, a king size bed with a red comforter was the first thing in sight. I had a black rug in the middle of the floor ,and a flatscreen tv on the wall.Posters of half naked girls posing with motorcycles were placed on my wall. Also my walls were painted black.

I kicked off my tennis shoes and put them in my closet. I took out some basketball shorts and a hoodie.

It's just a movie date at my house,no big deal. I jumped in the shower and jumped out, looking at the time it was 7:00, time does fly by fast.

I slipped on my clothes and quickly walked to the movie room, I didn't  know what movie Sarah liked,I'll just go with a classic. You'll never go wrong with a classic.

Titanic.
I looked at the huge movie screen to make sure it was clean. The long couch with the little push out bed was neat, and plenty of snacks was displayed. I sprayed air freshener, perfect. Time to get Sarah.