Chemistry In The Air (2)

Miguel's Pov

  The bright sunlight woke me up as I turned over next to Sarah. Last night she fell asleep before I got to put on my shoes ,so I sent her Mom a text. Sarah doesn't realize she's still by my house. When she was sleep I carried her to my room.
I would've put her in her room but it was dark and thundering,plus that would ruin the surprise .

     I wouldn't want her to get scared. I sat up to stretch,as I glanced at the clock I realized it's the afternoon.

"Sarah,Sarah wake up", she tossed,turn and mumbled, I shook her.

Her little head slowly risen up and her eyes were squinted from the bright
sun. She wiped them,and moved her hair from out of her face.

"What the hell, why am I still here?" ,she looked confused while yawning.

I smiled, "Did we have sex?" she asked .

I chuckled. "No Sarah, we didn't have sex I didn't take you home because you fell asleep,don't worry your parents know you're safe", I said.

She nodded, "I have half of your clothes from the mall here in your room, down the hall".

Okay,so Sarah may be more than a house guest. I mean if she wants to she can stay here anytime.

I wouldn't mind.

"My room?" She asked with a raised brow.

Ahh , I Miguel is full of wonderful surprises.

"Yes ma'am,would you like to see?" I asked winking.

"Yes I may", she said with a glimmer in her eye. I helped her up out of bed and led her out of my room ,down the hall to hers.

"Are you ready?" I asked with my hand on the knob.

"Yes", she said. At that I opened the door.

She glanced around and wrapped her arms around me "Thank You", she said.

I smiled,I was satisfied with Sarah's room almost all of her clothes were in her closet , she had a pink queen size bed, a decorated wall, I even built her a place where she sits and does her makeup.

I can tell she loved it, now we just have business to take care of today.

"Get ready", I told her.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"The purgatory."