Make Over

Please, don't start with the hair.
"Let's start with the hair", Brody stated.
I glanced at him and rolled my eyes, it was as if he could read my thoughts.

"Okay,sit down please", I sat down in the chair as instructed. The hairstylist looked as if she were a family friend, she resembled Mace as well as Brody. She had short black hair,clear skin,and a mean look. However, the hairstylist, who name I haven't learned until just now didn't have a Purgatory tattoo.

Then again I didn't remember anybody mentioning females who were in the gang. I looked around the room. Instead of resembling a Salon this place looked more liked a Tattoo Parlor. It had weird dark pictures hung around , like of skulls and the walls were painted black.

"So what look are we going for today?" she asked with a warm smile. I looked at Brody as he was thinking.

"Oh yes Molly, we would like Beth's hair dyed black", he said confidently. Out of all the secretive badass names in the world, he came up with Beth?
Seriously?

He glanced and walked behind my chair.
"Also...I think we should cut off a few inches of Beth's hair. The sport that she will be participating in would make it difficult for her hair to be nearly to her butt", Even though that made sense I was still upset. But is he serious? A sport? really?

My sweet sweet hair.

"Okay let's get started", after that I felt hands run through my hair and felt Molly cutting it from the bottom. I hope this new look would fit me.

"Mace is being released today", Brody mentioned.

I totally forgot,after everything that happened in the hospital through the past days I started to feel something. It was just hospital tension it's not like he's going to feel the same. After all, he was just hurt and I was there, he wouldn't ever like me. 

"Oh yeah", I smiled as my hair was being combed through and I can see all of the chopped off hair on the floor.

"Matter of fact he should be joining us in a few", Brody grinned.

Damn you Brody.

My stomach started to fill with butterflies.
This is my first time I'm going to see Mace walking after he told me his past,present,and future. I don't know what to expect.

"Okay now Ms. Beth, would you like to see? I didn't take off a lot of your hair ", she gave me a reassuring smile and I nodded. She handed me the mirror .It was shorter In the front and longer in the back.

Brody glanced, "It's beautiful", he smiled and so did I.

"Now for the hair dye?", she suggested and I nodded.

"I would like black please", at that it seemed as if she made a unpleasant face.

"Everything okay Molly?" Brody asked.

"Yes of course, I was just thinking considering Beth's skin tone she shouldn't get all black",
I still can't believe my name is Beth.

"What were you considering?" I asked.

"Well so you wouldn't look like a vampire maybe light brown highlights would be the best choice to throw in there", I nodded, the thought doesn't sound too bad.

"Brody what do you think?" I asked since he always decides what's best for me anyways.

"Sure, why not", he said and smiled.

"Great, I'll go grab the hair dye from the back", Molly said walking off.

Brody walked over to my chair.