Chapter 1

Yoshikuni's POV

So I wake up early in the morning. I did my daily routine. Oh! I almost forgot to introduce myself. My name is Yoshikuni Michiko. I am 5 years old. I am from Japan and I can speak multiple languages. My parents died on a plane crash when we went to Korea.

So as I said, I did my daily routine. Then, I go to get sone breakfast. After I finished my breakfast I grab my Ipod and listen to some Kpop songs. Then Mrs. Caretaker called me and all the other child for adoption time. When, I get to the office, I see 7 handsome and cool oppa. When, I look at their faces, I realized that they are actually a Kpop idol. Then, one of their member walk to me. He has red hair and he is cute. He has a really deep voice.

???'s POV

So I look at this girl who's super duper cute. I walk to her and start a conversation:

???:Annyeonghaseyo! What's your name cute girl??

YOSHIKUNI:An-anyeonghaseyo. Nae ireumeun Yoshikuni Michiko imnida.

???: Well, my name is Kim Taehyung. You can call me, Taehyung oppa or V oppa. Nice to meet you!

Yoshikuni:Nice to meet you too.

End of conversation

Still V's POV

I walk away from that girl and whisper to my leader:

V: Hyung, can we adopt that cute girl over there?? *while pointing at you*

Rapmon:Sure.

V: Yeay!!!! Gomawo, hyung!! Saranghaeyo..

Rapmon go and talk to the caretaker which child did they want to adopt. Then, the caretaker ask you to pack your things.

Skip;

When you arrive at your new home, you're so shocked until your jaws dropped. Then it actually hit you that, you're living in a mansion after a while since your house used to be a mansion too.

That's how the mansion looks like

Then.....