Chapter 4

I wake up because someone is always stroking my face. When i look it was Jhope appa. I wake up and get downstairs with Jhope appa. First, I eat breakfast. Then, they ask me to het change because we are going to see the manager. So I get change and I put on this outfit that seems cute for me.

 After that we get in the van and go to Bighit Entertainment

After that we get in the van and go to Bighit Entertainment. After we get there, we go straight to the manager's office. They ask me to introduce myself.

Manager:Hi.Please introduce yourself.

Me:Hi.My name is Yoshikuni Michiko. But you can call me Saewa and for my nickname you may call me anything you want.I am from Japan and can speak multiple languages. I am 4 years old actually but I am turning 5 tomorrow. That's right my my birthday is tomorrow,27th March. So that's it. I hope we will get along well and nice meeting you.

After that, we go to the practice room because my appas have to practice because they have a comeback stage next month. They are practicing to their new song which is Spring Day.

I fell bored because I have nothing else to do. So I stand up put my earphone on and started dancing to Boombayah.

(Pretend that is her)

After I finish dancing I hear someone clapping. When I turn around, I see my appas and the manager clapping their hands. The manager said I was a good dancer.

After that me and my appas went home. I feel so tired. Tomorrow I will be celebrating my first ever birthday party with my appas. Yeay, I am so excited.