Chapter 8

Wake up in the morning and do my morning routine as usual. I went breakfast with my Appas. Change in to my school uniform. And my Appas send me and Kookie Appa to school.

Skip~~

When we arrived at school as usual all my Appas fan will go and squel like a maniac or something. I dont know. So i just went straight to my class. When I open the door, all my chingus are staring at me with widened eyes. They give me comments such as:

"Omfg she is so kyeopta!"
"Omg she is a nerd"

And so much more.

Skip~~

Now is lunch time. After this, I got dancing class, that means I am going to the dancing studio. As bell rang, I quickly go to my classroom. After that, we line up and then go to the dancing room. Oh and I heard that they are one highschooler class are going to watch our dances. Oh, I wish it was my Bunny Appa class.

Skip~~~

When we arrive at the dancing studio, I see my Bunny Appa is in the dancing studio. Looks like my Appa are going to see my dances.

Teacher: Ok who wants to go first? Oh Saewa maybe you can go first.

Saewa: Ok teacher.

I stand up and pick the song. I'm gonna dance to the song by my Appa, Not Today.

After I finish dancing, all of the students start to whisper:

"OMG how did she even do that"
"OMG that dance was the most hard choreography jn the world, but how can she do that?"
"Of course she can do it, she is the daughter of BTS doesnt she?"

And so much more. Everybody give me a big applause. When i want to go to back to my seat, suddenly Kookie Appa is calling me. So I came near him. He said good job at me. After that all performences of dancing, we went back to our class.

Skip~~( author are too lazy too right the whole class scene)
Skip to when they are going back home.

Appas said that we are going to go to Bighit because they have dance practice there. I usually bring extra clothes to school, just incase. When we arrive at BigHit, we just got in and meet the manager and then go to the dance room. I am planning to finish my homework first then change my clothes and start dancing.

A/n: I will be going to update the next part as soon as possible and sorry for the short chapter. And bye I am going to school now. Annyeong and Saranghae. Muah......