Chapter 11

Yeahh... today is weekend. Me and my Appas are going to have some fun today. First, we are going to the Lotte World.

(Skip at Lotte World)

We have arrive at Lotte World. First, me and appas go to the rides. But since, I can't go to any rides I only watch them ride it. I am left with Jhope appa since Jhope appa is really scared of rides.

Next, we go to the haunted house. Since we have 8 people in total, we decide to paired up. The appas are fighting on who is going to be my partner. Since they all are fighting, I decided to let them play rock-paper-scissors to decide whos going to be my partner. Here is how the team turn out:

Me with Suga
Jhope with Jimin
Rapmonster with Jin
Jungkook with V

Then, we all go in the haunted house. When I'm in there, I could here Jhope and Jimin appa shouting out loud. Then, we get out of it. The first pair to come out of the haunted house is Jungkook and V appa.

After that, we go to the cotton candy stand and buy some cotton candy. We also went to the ice cream stand and buy some ice cream. After that we went home.

When we arrive at home, i quickly get change into my pajama and jump to bed and go to sleep.

A/n: Hi guys.. Finally I have update for about 4494930722902 years... hahah... I just wanna say sorry for not updating for so long.. I will try to update.. and i am also running out of idea.. so i hope you guys will understand.. thank you..