Chapter 2

Then...

I follow them but I ask them to stop first. They all look at me with a 'What's-wrong' face. Then, it him that, they forgot to introduce themselves. Quickly, they introduce themselves to me.

BTS: 2!3! Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida.

Yoshikuni: Annyeonghaseyo, Yoshikuni Michiko imnida.

Rapmon: My name is Kim Namjoon. You may call me Rapmon appa.

Jin: My name is Kim Seokjin. You can call me Jinnie appa.

Suga: Yo! My name is Min Yoongi and I am the king of SWAG~ You can call me Suga appa.

Jhope:I'm your hope I'm your angel Jung Hoseok.You can call me Jhope appa.

Jimin: My name is Park Jimin. I am Bangtan Cutie and you will also be one. You can call me Jiminie appa.

V:You know me already but you can call me V appa or Taetae Appa.

Jungkook:My name is Jeon Jungkook. You can call me Kookie appa, Jungkook appa or Bunny appa..

Yoshikuni:Okay then.My name is Yoshikuni Michiko.As you can see at first I am a very shy girl but as I get to know you guys already I became a very talkative girl.I really loves music.I love colourful and cute things.And I have a dolly stuff here.It's my favourite stuff of all.It's name is Pao.As you know,I am from Japan and I could speak multiple language.Lastly,you may call me whatever you want.

Lastly,you may call me whatever you want

This is what Pao looks like..