01

A mysterious red card came to the BTS dorm.Namjoon came to the door to get the card.They gather at the living room as Namjoon ask them to.Hoseok started to scream excitedly as he know the meaning of the card.

JHP:Yah!I know this..This card always appear on WGM.Let's look at it now.
JJK:It means one of us is going to be a husband?!*excitedly*
MYG:I guess so...well,im not interested.○_○

Namjoon starts to open it and he look at it by himself.He look shook and tell the member to calm down as the member start to make noises.

RM:Who has high expectation on who is the husband?
KSJ:ME!Because im the oldest n the most handsome.*laughing proudly*
MYG:*shaking his head*mantain cool*
PJM:I think its gonna be Taehyung because he is popular after Hwarang.

V:As expected from Jimin *eye contact with jimin*

JJK/JHP:We think its Jimin.I dont know why but yeah..

Suga just remain silent as he know he wouldn't get to be a husband because he was too busy working.

MYG:Yah namjoon ah!Just tell us already..
RM:Okay okayy *throw the card to v*
V:What's wrong with him?*open the card*

The member start to gather around v and they look shook.

V:Me?!Seriously?Jimin was right then!
-------------------------
Panel 1:Why is it so hard to know the husband..
Panel 2:I know right.It takes a long time.They sure are very cute *chuckles*
------------------------
Interview
V:Helloo~I am BTS V aka Kim Taehyung.I am 23 years old and i am in charge of vocalist in our group.Nice to meet you *show his box smile*
Interviewer:Who do you expect to be a husband at first?'
V:Honestly,I expect Jin hyung because he is getting popular nowadays as he get cast a lot for variety show.He was the oldest too in our group.
Interviewer:Are you happy to become a husband?What is your ideal type?
V:Of course im happy!My ideal type is simple tho~Just someone who loves me only and has a lot of aegyo.*chuckles*
Interviewer:What if your wife is a noona?
V:I don't really care because i can lead herand become her oppa instead *smile*

---------------------
Panel:V such a gentleman.His face can be cute and handsome at the same time.
----------------------

BTS members congratulate him as he is chosen among them.

KSJ:Why are you already getting married?!I raise you all this time and now you're gonna be a husband.By the way,congrats!
PJM:Luckily its Taehyung gonna be a husband.What if the husband chosen is Suga hyung.*chuckles*
JJK:Suga hyung will turn his wife into a lazy person too same as himself hahahaha *laugh crazily*
MYG:If i was the husband,we will probably be the most swag couple.
JHP:I wonder who is his wife.

V reads the letter 'Tomorrow,you got to meet your virtual wife at Music Bank'

V:She will be at Music Bank too tomorrow.Omygod what should i doo~
RM:Lets rest well for now..We have tight schedule tomorrow.

The next day in RV waiting room.A red card came in the room.Leader Irene with no hesitation open the card without telling the other members.

IR:Omygod!Yall im gonna be a wife!
WDY:Why?*read the card*
Joy:Really?!Congrats sis~
KSG/KYR:We got to have brother in law *cringe*
KYR:But,why don't you tell us early?
IR:I dont know too about this...I just open it and see my name on it.

Interview
IR:Helloo I am Irene from Red Velvet.I am RV's leader,rapper n vocalist.Nice to meet you.^-^
Interviewer:How do you feel?
IR:I am quite shook about the fact that i am going to be a wife but happy at the same time.
Interviewer:Who do you want as your husband?And what if he is younger than you?
IR:Because i love dancing,i want my partner to be good at dancing and has a good vocal.I would feel bad for him if he was younger than me.But,i prefer someone older so i can rely on him.
Interviewer:Do you has a lot of aegyo?
IR:Why tho?Ahh~That person must be like someone that has a lot of aegyo.Actually,I don't really have aegyo so i hope my future husband accept that.

---------------------
Panel:Irene is really pretty.They suit each other tho~They are visual couple.V is handsome and Irene is pretty~Awwwwww *cringe*
---------------------

KSG:Waaaaa~Who is gonna be our bro in laww?
IR:I don't know too.

At the same time,another card were send to BTS &RV room.The card contains clue about their husband/wife's clue.

IR:What is this?
PDnim:Your husband's clue.Open it.

The member gather around her.

IR:Its says that he is a singer,he is at 'here',95 liner,popular boy group and an actor?Ohmygosh what is this....He is younger than me.She reads again 'He will come to see you later'.
KYR:Its okay sis,maybe he look like an oppa to you later.
KSG:Group that popular lately?BTS?GOT7?ASTRO?Too many..
Joy:Don't think really hard.We just have to wait for him..
----------------------------------------------------------

So guysss~ This is the first chapter.I will update another chapter tonight.Dont forget to tap the star.