04

Today,Irene and V decided to do some exercises in order to get in shape for their comeback.They will do bunch of healthy activities.As always,V arrive earlier than Irene and wait at one corner table.Irene then come with beautiful smile and greet V.

1:00 P.M

V:Hello Joohyun ahh~^-^
IR:Hi too..~ ^-^
V:Since it is our 3rd meeting,its getting comfortable,right?
IR:I know right.Since we decide on today activities..Where do you wanna go first?
V:Up to you.But,have you had lunch yet?Im kind of hungry~
IR:Lets eat first then.*walks away*
V:I know you can't stand my aegyo,right? 
IR:Yes cause if you keep doing that i think i will easily fall for you..
V:Wooo~I dont know that you are such a sweet talker uh?
IR:Now you know *smirk*

Skip to the lunch place

IR:What is this place?
V:This is the place that many models usually went when they diet.They serve healthy food.
IR:Waaa~I dont know that such place exist.

They order the food and start chatting.In a minute,the food arrives.

V:What do you eat when you are dieting?
IR:My dieting way is not healthy tho.We just eat a little bit and some fruits.I might gain weight if i eat like you..*joking*

Interview

Interviewer:How do you diet actually?
V:I really don't do diet.I have my own self motivation that if the food is delicious then it is 0 calories.*smile*
Interviewer:*chuckles*
V:Why?~I guess the diet only work for me.By the way,diet is not necessary to us actually.It just make us sick. *give advice*

Panel 1:Awww soo cute~
Panel 2:I wonder who taught him that *done with V's self motivation*

V:I am a big eater so diet doesn't really go well for me.You know,fans goes crazy for idol's abs but my fans love my cute tummy instead of abs tho*cute*
IR:Abs doesn't matter tho.But in your group who is the most muscular?
V:Of course the youngest one,Jungkook.He is muscle pig with cute face. *chuckles*
IR:*laugh*.The youngest one always like that.They grew up more better than us.
V:I know right..

After they finished eating,they go to stretching class recommend by Irene.

IR:Here comes my favourite place *smile widely*
V:Im bad at stretching tho.. *whining*
IR:I help you stretch your muscle then.

They change into suitable clothes and get ready for the class.The class is starting but V kept on complimenting Irene that is good at stretching.

V:Waaa~You're really good at this.You even can do the split.*amazed*
IR: *do the split* *smile when v compliment her*

Irene still focusing on stretching,ignoring V that is struggling to stretch completely.

V:Excuse me Miss Irene?~You said you was going to help me.Please focus on me too~
IR:Oops sorry~I was totally distracted by stretching.

Too many skinships shows between the two.They end the class and thanks the teacher.

V:It is tiring to stretch.Im in pain *whining once again*
IR:Aww poor you~If you stretch regularly,then it will be easier for you..
V:Regularly?!This might be the last time i do it but i sacrifice all my energy for you.I even try to do the split tho. 
IR:Good job Taehyung!*pat his head softly*
V:*giggles*

They get in the car and V drive to the next place.

V:Lets go! *start the engine*
IR:Lets play some song!*play 'fire by bts'* *sing*
V:You download this song uh?                                                                                                                                IR:Of course!

Irene and V getting hype by the song and goes for the next sad song.

IR:I want to hear you sing.*play 'adele-someone like you'*
V:Im shy tho...
IR:Sing it please~ *cutely*
V:Okay then *smile widely*
IR:Now i know,I must do a lot of aegyo for you then.
V:*start singing*

V keep on singing while driving and soon Irene join him and they sing together.

V:We could be great duo for singing.
IR:As expected~Kim taehyung,your voice is soulful.
V:You have fallen for me again,right?~ *smirk*
IR:Im just totally into the song.*merong*

They arrive at the next place.They walk in and change their clothes.V humming to song while waiting for irene.

V:You're here.As expected,you still look pretty even in sauna's clothes.
IR:You too still look handsome in that clothes.Lets go!

V:Do you want to buy food first?
IR:Okay!By the way,why is this place is empty tho.Its seem creepy.
V:I rent the whole place.*bluffing*.You are scared right?
IR:I totally hate scary things.Don't you dare scares me *worried*
V:Okay okay..Im here to protect you.But,what is behind you?Its look like creepy shadow?*joking*
IR:Oh gosh stop that kind of things seriously..*run to taehyung's back*
V:This is why i like to tease you *playful*

They went into 3 rooms that is low,medium and high.In high temp. room.

V:Lets make a bet!
IR:What is it?
V:The one that leaves this room first has to fulfill the winner's wish.Agree?
IR:Deal!

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is the update as promise..this is only the part 1.Might publish part 2 tonight too..So,guys don't forget to vote n thank youuuu ♥♥

P/s:They are getting closer day by day...cant wait to update more♥