25

RV RACTICE ROOM

All of RV members are busy practicing their dance for their upcoming Japan Concert.They keep on repeating their dance until it was perfect.

It was already lunch time so some of them goes for lunch while Irene and Seulgi left behind for more practice.After a lots of practice,they sit for a while for a drink.

KSG:Unnie,have you seen BTS performance at BBMA?
IR:Not yet.Have you?
KSG:Yes.Their new song is good!I save their video so lets watch it.

Irene pay full attention at the video until JK's part...

IR:What-..
KSG:Shocking,right? *chuckles*
IR:Jungkook did that.

They laugh & continue to watch the video.The video finally end left Irene speechless.

IR:Im still shock of that part.I didn't expect Taehyung is the one that start the song.
KSG:Their song is good,right?Im sure you haven't listen to their whole album but their b-side also amazing!
IR:*thumbs up*.Hey i haven't listen yet.How can you already watch&listen to everything when all we do is practicing.
KSG:I make time for it.*eye smiles*

Seulgi stand up to continue practicing

IR:Kang Seulgi....As we busy practicing dance moves,I literally forgot that i have a husband that's why i had forgotten that they have a new song.

(A/N:I also almost forgot that im an author lol because of 5 months hiatus)

They both laugh and continue to practice.After a few minutes,Wendy,Joy and Yeri finally come back with lots of food.They sit in a round shape and start to eat.

IR:Have you all watch BTS new music video?

They all just nod as they busy stuffing their mouth with foods.Irene on the other hand is surprise with their response.

IR:Wow..I don't even have time to watch.When do you guys watch it?
KYR:I don't watch on time.I just happen to scroll twitter and fake love is trending number one that's why.
PSY:I watch it with Yerim.
WDY:I watch last night with Seulgi.Then,we watch the BBMA performance but the camera work was bad as they keep on showing the audience reaction so I recommend you to just wait for their comeback stage in Korea..
IR:Seulgi have just show me the BBMA performance and yup,the camera work sucks.

They continue to eat as they watch the MV together and chat about their Japan Concert.

BTS DORM

V's Room

V lay down on his bed while singing to Fake love as practice so that he can sing well on live.Jimin come to his room and practicing their song together.

V:Try this part one more time.

neol wihaeseoramyeon nan seulpeodo gippeun cheok gal suga isosseo,
neol wihaeseoramyeon nan apado ganghan cheok gal suga isosseo.

Jimin sing the part as well as V so that their voice can mix well together.

After about an hour,they stop practicing and just lay down on the bed.V fumble for his phone in his pocket to call Irene.

PHONE CALL
V:Helloo~Its been a long time since we last met.
IR:Hi too..Long time?We had just met about 2 weeks ago.
V:Its a long time for me.*laugh* Btw,have you watch our new Music video?
IR:I have watch it with our members just now.And yes the Music video and song all good.
V:You guys busy practicing for your Japan concert right?
IR:Yup.I barely have time for myself lately because i had to practice all day.
V:Poor you.Get some rest too.I bet you had forgotten about me in the middle of practicing for the concert right?*laugh*
IR:I wont lie but yeah.I did forgot that you guys had a new song.Sorry.*laugh*.I don't even have energy to laugh.*laugh loudly*
V:You must be tired.We should end the call then.I hope you have a successful concert.And don't forget to have a rest.
IR:You too.I hope you get many wins for your Fake Love stage.Byee~
V:Byee.
PHONE CALL END

PJM:Irene noona?
V:Yup.

V then fall asleep right away as he is too tired from all the tight schedule.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Short update again.Tap the starr guys.♥