08

In a cafe,Vrene couple chats with each other while drinking their beverages.

PD:*Send red card*
V:What is it? *take the card*
IR:*curious*

They look at the card together.They smile and high five each other as they see the content of the card.

V:'Both of you will get a house for the virtual marriage.Please go to this address XXX' Finally!!!
IR:We gonna get a house^-^
V:What kind of house do u want?
IR:Simple yet beautiful n nice design.I want it to be not too big n not too small.It is so-so.
V:I like small better so that we can stick together *cringe*
IR:*shows im so done face* Lets go!

They head to the address state in the card by walking because the house is not too far from the cafe.When they are walking,V intertwine his hand with Irene's hand making Irene blush.After 15 mins walking,they found their house.It is kind of unique design house and it is so-so just like how Irene want.They open the door with a card then it opened showing a beautiful interior design.(house design is up to your imagination)

V:Wow,its amazing! *speechless*
IR:Its pretty,i like it!

In the house,it has 2 empty rooms,1 bedrooms with a balcony,a dining room,living room,2 restroom/toilet and a kitchen.It may look like so-so size of house but it has many rooms and space.They walk around the house and visit the rooms one by one.It become awkward all of a sudden when they enter the bedroom aka their bedroom.

V:Its look empty but nevermind,we are going to decorate it later.How do you want it to be?
IR:You know,the fairy light?I want to hang it on the ceiling of this room.It would be so pretty.
V:I know!There are 2 more rooms,right?I wanna make one of those room into a theater room.
IR:But the cost of making it high tho.
V:Its okay~Im rich you know?*lift his eyebrows*
IR:What about the other one?
V:That room.....Ah!Lets make memories room.We hang our pic from the first date since this room is small.We will put the string from there to there *pointing there n there*
and clip the pic on the string.Lets hang the fairy light in this room too.It would be nice,right?(hard to explain but i hope you all would understand this)
IR:I like it,okay then!
V:Lets start with groceries shopping.

When they arrive at the supermarket,they take a shopping cart and push it together.

V:Don't you feel strange?*stare at her face closely*
IR:I know right!This really feels like we are married for real.Don't do that!~We are on public.*push his face away*
V:*chuckles*

They push the cart together and walk to the groceries section.

V:What do you wanna eat tonight?
IR:Why?~Are you going to cook tonight?
V:Nope~We cook together because if i cook alone,it will be a total mess.
IR:I wanna eat something that easy to make.
V:Kimchi fried rice?
IR:Call!Lets search the recipe in the Internet.By the way,what do you wanna eat?
V:You. *smirk n stare at Irene*
IR:Pervert.You get weirder day by day.*push v away*
V:Im kidding tho~*chuckles* *clinging onto Irene*
IR:We are in public Mr Kim Taehyung..Where are the ingredients?You didn't search it?
V:Oops,sorry~I forgot to search for it. *searching* Green onion,hot pepper paste,kimchi,rice,sesame oil,sesame seeds,vegetable oil and water.
IR:Don't they put seaweeds too?
V:I know right!Lets just buy all!

SKIP TO IN THE HOUSE AFTER COMING BACK FROM GROCERIES SHOPPING....

They help each other wearing apron and V stare at Irene when Irene helps V.Irene know that V was staring at her but too shy to look up to him.

IR:Why? *blushing*
V:Nothing~Lets start!

They start cooking without a word.V just stare at Irene who is cooking and wait for Irene order him to do something.

IR:Taetae~Cut the onion into cube.
V:Okay.*do it on the spot*
IR:Taehyung~Is this right?*measure the water for the rice*
V:I dont know too~But,i think it is okay!*going back to cut onion.*
IR:*working without a sound*Taehyung~Bring the kimchi please..its in the fridge.
V:*nod and give it to Irene*

Interview
V:The way she calls me Taetae or Taehyung make my heart fluttering~That's why i keep on obeying what she wanted me to do.

Panel 1:He is totally in love.
Panel 2:That is totally husband material~

PD:V said he like the way you call him 'taetae'.
IR:Really??i did call him that?i totally into making the food.*chuckles*

Panel:Irene is soo cute~She didn't even realized calling him Taetae..

Interview end

They continue to cook until its done.Finally,they get to eat.V set the table nicely and put the food on it.

V:Wanna take pictures?Its our first meal you make.
IR:Okay!

They make a peace sign and started to eat.

V/IR:I'll eat well~
V:Its delicious~What do you put in this?
IR:My love? *chuckles and cringe*
V:Awww,no wonder it taste good.You sure know how to cook.
IR:Of course.~Im a woman..who cooks in your dorm?
V:Jin hyung.He also know how to cook.
IR:Ohhh~Im full...
V:Me too!

They wash the plates together and head to the bathroom to brush their teeth.After they brush their teeth...

V:I wanna see your bare face.
IR:This is my bare face.*lying*
V:You are lying..i know.Lets wash our face together.

V drag Irene to the bathroom and wash their face together.

V:You are soo pretty Bae Joohyun~You look exactly the same! *pinch her cheek*
IR:You are the second man to see my bare face.
V:Who is the other one?*curious*
IR:My dad of course!
V:You mean my father in law?*chuckles*

They sit on the bed awkwardly.V is already lying on the bed while Irene is still sitting on the bed.

V:Come here.I wont do anything.
IR:I Know..But my father is going to see this.
V:Really?!Then i must ask for his permission then.

V then make a sudden video message to Irene's parent making Irene laugh.

V:Im sure they will give me permission to lies next to you.

They lies next to each other n .........

Nothing happens hehe ^-^

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late updates..I will try to update more often and faster..This month,im gonna be more busier so i think i will update but not often like this time..Sorry for the waiting♥

Ps:Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote~