21

After 20 mins on the road,they finally arrive at the place named Lotte World.

Eunchae walk between them and hold their hands tightly.The sound of peoples screaming from the roller coaster ride makes them feel the thrill of riding that scary thing.

While walking

EC:Unnie,i want to buy that.

Eunchae points at a cute headband hanging at a cute shop.

IR:Do you wanna buy that?
EC:*nod*
V:Lets go!

In the shop

V:Choose what you want.
EC:I want this.Unnie and Oppa should buy one also.
IR:Unnie will buy this animal headband.Taehyung Oppa will buy this flower headband.
V:Flower?I want the same as you.
IR:Gosh..You're so picky.Alright then..

They pay for the headband and walk out of the shop.They put the headbands on their head.While they are walking...

V:What do you wanna ride?
EC:I wanna ride that train*point excitedly*
IR:Aaa that Lotty Train.Lets go!

V pays for the ticket and they enter the small train.Eunchae sit between V and Irene.They feel amaze at the whole time as they pass by beautiful flora and fauna.

Its like a healing time for V and Irene.V take out his precious Polaroid camera and take picture of them together.After 15 minutes of the peaceful ride,they go to the next place.

V:Lets ride that.

V point at the Viking ship ride called The Conquistador.

IR:Really?!Im scared though.Eunchae will be scared also.
EC:Its nothing..Im okay with the ride.I love it very much.
V:*showing his box smile*

Irene had to ride the enormous viking ship.When they are sitting on the ship..

IR:Its safe right?
V:Its okay..Just hold on the holder.This will keep us safe.

V then ask the little girl sitting between them..

V:How do you feel?
EC:Im veryy excitedddd!!!

They chuckles upon hearing her cute screams.Before they start,V said something to Irene to make her feel better.

V:Just screams if you feel afraid.You wont fall so its okay..
IR:*nod*

The ride finally start.For those who don't know this ride,this ride swings back and forth until it reach its maximum level.

When the ride swings,they let out small screams showing their excitements.The ride suddenly reach the max level making Irene scream loudly while V and Eunchae enjoying their ride.

Irene feels relieve after the viking ride finally comes to an end.They get out of the ship quickly.As they walk,V fix Irene's hair because her hair get really messed up because of that scary ride.

V:Are you okay?

IR:*nod*

V:Lets get some ice cream.
IR:Lets go!

The three of them order 2 strawberry and 1 chocolate ice cream.

IR:Is it yummy?
EC:Totally *eating happily*
V:Wanna taste mine?

She nods and V give Irene a spoonful of his ice cream.

V:Wanna go to other place?
EC:Where?
V:We go to our house.
EC:Really?!Yeayyyy...

In the car

IR:Do you know any of Red Velvet song?
EC:Of course!I like Red Flavor  the most
V:Waaa really?I love that song too.