03

Interview

Interviewer:How do you feel knowing V is your husband?
IR:He is okay.But,thinking that he is younger than me makes me feel like his sister.He is well-manner and polite too.
Interviewer:He says that he is okay with older woman.He will treat you like an oppa.
IR:Really?Thats good then *chuckles*

It is sunny day but still in winter season.In a cafe,V arrive early so he order his coffee and irene's tea.In a few minutes,Irene came with beautiful smile on her face and they greet each other politely.

V:Hello!Nice to meet you again ^-^
IR:Hello!Nice to meet you too ^-^
V:How do you feel today?
IR:Im fine but still nervous *chuckles*
V:I will make you lose your nervousness by getting closer to you then.*smirk*
IR:Okayy O_O
V:Since we are couple now,why don't we drop the formality and decide a name for each other?
IR:Im fine with that.So,what name do you prefer?
V:I prefer to call your real name.Bae Joohyun.
IR:Then i call you Kim Taehyung.
IR/V:Deal!
V:As we grow closer,i want to call you something sweet like Honey,Darling,My love.
IR:Really? *stutter*
V:Yup!
IR:Okay then,where are we going after this?*changing topic*
V:I plan to go to amusement park.Is it okay for you?
IR:Im okay with that.Its been quite a long time since i went there.How about you?
V:Really?Around last year or something like that when we were going on vacation.
IR:I see..
V:By the way,have u see what i order for you?
IR:Whats wrong with it? *clueless*
V:Since this is coffee place,i should order coffee right for both of us?
IR:Ah right~How do you know that i cant drink coffee?
V:I met your member coincidentally and we talked a bit.
IR:Ohh.i see..Good job then~
V:I shall receive some pat on my head then. *showing his head*
IR:*Pat his head softly* You are so cute~

After a long chat,they go to the basement car park and suddenly V stop and playfully open the car locks with a key in his hand.(its kinda hard to explain this)

IR:I guess that is your manager car right?
V:Nope.Its our car.But i don't buy it.Its from WGM Pd.But,we can go anywhere with this car..*show his box smile*
IR:Really?Its great.im lovin it!But,can you drive the car?
V:Of course.I can drive now *show his new license*(he does not drive a car in reality tho)

In the car,V all of a sudden put on Irene seatbelt.Irene is shook because of that direct hug from v.*omo* Meanwhile V is acting cool like nothing happen,Irene is about to scream out of embarassment.

V:You know,there is a lot of couple been on this show right?I learnt many things from them actually.Have you watch Jonghyun sunbaenim couple before?
IR:I don't really watch TV show tho~
V:They always hold hand in the car or everywhere.I want too *cringe*
IR:Now? *shy*
V:Not in car because i am still a beginner driver tho.I want to hold hands when we are together walking.Oh gosh what am i talking about.*going crazy*
IR:You must really like to hold hands.*chuckles*
V:Right!I always hold my mother, grandma and members hand..How it would feel to hold a girls hand @_@

As they were talking,the couple arrive at the park.

V:Lets go!

Without hesitation,V hold Irene's hand n walk cooly.Irene just smile shyly and walk to the entrance of the park.

V:2 Adults.One handsome young man and one pretty woman.*smirk*

When they were walking,some fans spot Vrene on their way to eat.

Fans:Kim Taehyung !!*fangirling*
V:Hiii~ *waved at his fan*
IR:You are so famous uh?
Fan:Irene you are so prettyyyyyyy!
IR:Thank you^-^
V:You are famous too uh? *imitate Irene*
They arrive at the ice cream stall.
V:What flavor do you want?I want chocolate.
IR:Strawberry flavor for me^-^
V:Wanna take picture?First selfie on first date.
V/IR:Cheese! *making peace sign*

Skip to next date place...

V:Lets buy the lock!

They are at Namsan Tower...Most famous place for couple..They write about their feelings for the first date and lock it on the same place and they took selfie with it.

V:Aren't you hungry?
IR:I am totally hungry.*naturally pouting*
V:Don't make that face~Its too cute to handle *cringe*
IR:I don't know that im cute tho
V:Of course you are~By the way,you look more comfortable now..
IR:I know right.

After arriving,they order the meat.After the meat arrive,V grill the meat quickly.

V:Are you tired?
IR:A little bit.
V:Poor you.Eat this first and i send you to your dorm.*feed her*
IR:You are tired too isn't?Here *gave him a wrap*
V:*eat the wrap*
In 3,2,1 bommm!
V:Oh god what is this~it is so spicy..there is too much garlic n peppers..*his face turn red*
IR:*Laugh* Im sorryy i just want to make it more fun Lol*lend him cold water*
V:Its so hot tho.*cough*

Although it is irene's fun time.Irene still take care of him by wiping his sweat on his face.

V:Its must be fun pranking me uh?
IR:Its totally fun and i want to make more *laugh*

They went home after eating.On their way back home,Irene fall asleep in the car.V stare at her lovingly and send her back to her dorm.

-----------------------------------------------------------
So guyssss,this is the update as promise!The interview earlier is actually suppose to be from chap 2 but i forgot to write it.Anyway,don't forget to votee!!~^-^

Might update tonight~♥