Chapter 10

Ed Sheeran - Save Myself

Aretha Franklin - I Never Loved A Man The Way I Love You

***

Adrien helps me with my suitcase, carrying it inside my room. It's his first time in this apartment, and he likes the facility.

"The Breakfast Club." Adrien reads on a DVD  packaging with a hint of a grin.

"It's a good movie."

"You call that a good movie?" I cross my arms in front of my chest.

"Yes I do, what do you know about movies? Do you even watch TV?"

"Sometimes." I scoff. "What?"

"I'm just asking myself, what you do when I'm not around." He narrows his eyes.

"You think I have no life?" I shrug in playful manner. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. "I should fuck you right now."

"Why don't you?" I bite my lip. He cups my cheeks and kisses me me softly and teasingly. I part my lips slightly, allowing him to take my bottom lip between his teeth.

"Lola?" I hear from the living room. Adrien breaks our kiss, and startlingly gazes at me.

"So we're not alone?" I shake my head.

"I'm here!" I walk out my room, Adrien following me closely behind. Vicky blushes, while she is standing in front of us in her tight shorts.

"Oh hey Adrien." She says in a small voice.

"Hello Victoria."

"You're back. I thought you'd be here by yesterday." I look at Adrien, who looks at me.

"Adrien picked me up and I stayed at his apartment." Vicky nods as she gets informed, mouthing something to me.

"Anyways ladies, I gotta go now. I'll see you tomorrow Lola." I nod as Adrien says goodbye. He kisses my head, before he walks out the door.

"Okay, tell me!" Vicky says, dragging me to the couch.

"What?"

"Obviously about you. Are you now a thing?" I sigh in uncertainty. I wish it is easy for me to know where we are right now.

"I don't know." I admit to her.

"You look different." Vicky narrows her eyes. "Did you...?"

"What?"

"Have sex?" I scoff and laugh in unison. "Spit it out!"

"We did." I try to sound casual, while Vicky is freaking out. I never knew this would be such a big deal for her.

"Oh my god Lola. I can barely recognize you. And your hair, it's not in a bun." She raises her perfectly plucked brows.

"Maybe he changed me a little. Tomorrow I will meet his family." My friend's eyes widen in excitement.

"That's wonderful to hear. They are gonna love you." I hope she is right. "I'm glad you finally went out of your way."

"Yeah me too."

***

In the following day, I get picked up by Adrien. The first thing he does, is kissing me as if we haven't seen each other in a long time. Vicky has been watching us silently, without us even noticing. It was a pretty awkward situation, I'm glad she doesn't know what else has been going on.

"Do you mind if I put on some music?"

"Not at all." I plug my phone to the aux cord and go to my playlist. The first song I play is Save Myself by Es Sheeran. It's the first song I downloaded on my new phone. I look at Adrien who is smiling.

"What?"

"Nothing." He responds.

As soon as we reach his apartment I am already inside a large walk-in closet. So many expensive dresses I could pay the rent with, so many choices, but Adrien insists on picking something for me.

"I'm not really a dress person, I don't think they fit me at all." I'm not really lucky to call myself curvy, like the bodies I see all over the media. I can say, that I have a butt to begin with, but when it comes to the chest region, I pretty much lose. "They don't look good on me." I huff.

"They do Lola. And it's easier for me to fuck you in them." I gulp. "Now put it on."

"Fine." I take the red skin tight Valentino cocktail dress and squeeze myself in. Adrien's warm fingers brush past my back, as he zips it. Goosebumps form on my skin, which he notices. He begins kissing my neck, trailing down to my shoulder. I look in the mirror and find myself blushing under the heavenly kisses by this gorgeous man. The dress does favor my body and the bold red color compliments my darker complexion. Adrien turns me around, so that I'm forced to look him in the eyes.

"You're almost ready."

"Almost?"

"Yes, almost." He peers down for a brief moment, then shifts his gaze to my eyes. "Take your underwear off." I frown at his sudden request.

"What? Why?"

"You don't need them."

"You mean for the entire night?" I ask in astonishment.

"Exactly." I gasp. He locks his resistent gaze with mine, before I give in. I raise my dress and grab the hem of my black lace underwear, sliding it down.

"Give it to me." He holds his open hand out, and I hesitantly drop my knickers on it. He slowly guides it to his nose and inhales. My lips part in startle. This makes my heart go crazy, I can't even describe what this is doing to me.

"Thank you." He stuffs it in his suit's inside pocket, before he leads me out of the closet.

Faint music is playing from the record player in the living room. He pulls me closer to me by my waist and begins moving to the melody. I get twirled one time, before he dips me elegantly. A giggle escapes my lips as he picks me up and spins me across the entire living room, then letting me down on the couch. He starts kissing my cleavage with passion and lust, me moaning in enjoyment. His two fingers caress my sensitive spot, slowly entering me. I gasp as he begins sliding it in and out, while he rubs my g-spot with his thumb. Everything inside me contracts, and I feel how wet it is getting down there. My heartbeat is as fast as he is pumping, if not faster. He leans down and kisses me again, while I climax under him. I release a loud moan, before he pulls his fingers out and brings them up to my mouth. I instinctively part my lips and allow them inside my mouth, sucking on them and enjoying the sweet taste of what came from me. I watch him take out my knickers from his pocket, cleaning me up with them.

"You're a good girl, you know that?" I have to grin at his words, internally praising myself for being one. He pulls me up, then places a kiss on my lips. "Now it's time for us to leave, before my mother calls me." I nod and let him help me putting on my ankle-strap sandals.