Chapter 11

Freaking out, because I hit 1k reads! Thank you so much guys, I cannot thank you enough for reading this story. Xoxoxoxoxo

***

We drive through a beautiful private street with one big gate, keeping the street separated from others, that is being patrolled by guards. They open as they see Adrien's car driving in. I can't imagine living in such a place, nor always walking past guards to get home. Throughout the car ride Adrien told me more about his family, about how many siblings he has and what his parents do for a living. His father is a plastic surgeon, while his mother works as a pediatrician.

As we drive further inside, we pass a few rowed houses, each of them owning a large front yard decorated with high trees. I feel how the car is becoming slower as it drives on a parking spot that has several other sports cars parked. My heart decides to race now, just when I managed to keep myself under control.

"Relax okay?" Adrien says and I nod. He takes my hand and kisses it, before he gets out, to open my door. I try to balance on my high heels, grasping Adrien's arm. By the amount of cameras monitoring us, I feel like an intruder. A few seconds after he rings the door bell, the door is being opened. We get greeted by his parents. I only have a few seconds to scan his father, but his features resemble Adrien's a lot, only with a hint of grey in his hair.

In the dining area is where I meet the rest of his family. I greet his two sisters, Louise who is seventeen and Colette who is twenty eight. Both of Adrien's brothers are older than him, Calvin is thirty while Arnold is thirty three.

"Lola, this is Georgette a good friend of ours, Georgette this is Lola my girlfriend." Adrien introduces us to each other. She inspects me with a neatly shaped raised brow, before she gives me two kisses on the cheeks.

"Nice to meet you Lola." While she is eyeing me, I take my time to scan her. She is a petite bleach blonde, her hair reaching down to her waist. Her blue eyes are icy and intimidating, whenever she stares at me, I get chills. She has high cheek bones, her small nose is pointy and her lips are full, a little too full for her slender face, almost fake looking. But she is pretty, very good looking, which concerns me. She might be a good friend of his, but I don't know what else there could have been going on. She is probably the type of woman Adrien goes for. I try to shrug my insecurities off, as we sit down. I sit between Adrien and Georgette. His mother serves the food just in time. I have been trying to avoid food before we got here.

"Louise put your phone away." Her father scolds her. She rolls her eyes and places it between her legs.

"Isn't it amazing, how Adrien just brought a woman home? It's a premiere." Colette raves.

"And a pretty one too. I always thought you would end up dating Georgette to be honest." Louise says. I clear my throat in awkwardness, which doesn't bother them at all.

"You have a lot to tell us Lola. Obviously my brother is very picky when it comes to women, how did you manage to wrap him around your finger?" Arnold wants to know. The parents are also very keen, as they look at me expecting an answer.

"I don't know. Adrien, maybe you do."

"She's just an amazing woman." He blushes. Wait, Adrien just blushed.

"That's so sweet." Georgette says, flashing me a pearl white smile. "How did you meet?"

"I served an internship at his company." I answer, while she passes me the plate with chicken.

"How long have you been dating now?" I look at Adrien, expecting him to answer her question.

"Roughly a month." She nods her head with a smile as she gets his answer. They shortly exchange an intimate look, before Adrien turns his gaze back at his food.