Jim Is Alive

It was a month after Jim's funeral and finding out that Jim's dad is still alive but if Jim was alive still, we can't save him.

I went to Trollmarket with Toby and Zianna, Jim's mom wanted to stay at home, we walked into Blinky's library and it felt weird not having another person with us, I saw Blinky grabbing the book about Jim's family out of the chest "It's all my fault, I'm sorry Master Jim" Blinky said opening the book and seeing no new death counter in the book.

He closed the book and puts it on the table "There isn't a new death counter!" Blinky said "What are you talking about?" I said "Everytime a Lake dies, there is a new death counter in the book" Blinky said "I still don't get it" Toby said "Jim isn't in the death counter!" Blinky said with tears of joy in his eyes "So that means Jim is still alive" I said "Yes Claire!" Blinky said "We have to go tell Vendel!" Toby said "He's in the Heartstone" Aaarrrgghh said "Let's go" Blinky said.

When we got to the Heartstone, Vendel was talking with troll "Vendel, the Heartstone is dying" I said "Yes Claire, the amulet should have chose the next Trollhunter already" Vendel said "The amulet hasn't chose someone yet" The troll said "Well Vendel, I know why it hasn't chose a Trollhunter yet" Blinky said "What is it Blinkous" Vendel said "There is no new death counter in the book of the Lakes" Blinky said as Vendel is in shock "The Trollhunter is alive" Vendel said "Yes" Blinky said "But there is one thing" I said "And what's that" Zianna said "Where is he?" I said "We don't know where Jim is" I said "Where ever he is, he's dying slowly" Zianna said "He got stab in the stomach remember" Zianna said "We need to find him quick!" I said "Don't you three have school?" Vendel said "Oh yeah" Toby said as I grab my backpack and saw the amulet and saw Jim's face in it.

When we got to school, we had to go in the gym for a assembly, during the assembly, someone walked into the gym "Sir, you can't be in here right now" Strickler said "Strickler, it's been along time" He said "Tom?" Strickler said as he turned towards us "Hello, I'm here to tell you that Jim is still alive" Tom said as me, Toby and Zianna get up "How can we trust you" Strickler said "Just trust me and if you don't act fast, he is going to die for real" Tom said "If I was you, I'll get looking" Tom said before walking out as Strickler walks towards us "Is Jim still alive?" Strickler asked us "Yeah, he is" I said "Everyone! Jim is still alive!" Strickler said "And missing" Strickler said and told a teacher to call the police as Strickler called Jim's mom.

Jim's mom got to the school came up to us "Is he still alive?" Jim's mom said "Yes" I said "It's getting dark, we should get the search party out" Strickler said and then going to the big group of people "Were here to look for this boy and now let's find him!" Strickler said as the people go out to look.

We went down to Trollmarket and said the same thing as the trolls were looking in the sewers, the group of people went into the woods to look and Mary found something "Mr. Strickler!" Mary yelled as we come to her "What is it" Strickler said "This" Mary said handing us a blue sweater "That's Jim's sweater!" I said running into the woods "Claire! wait!" Zianna yelled.

I kept yelling his name in the woods has heard a voice and I remember that voice, that voice was goblins as I turn around and see a bunch of goblins behind me as I scream "Claire!" Toby yelled "Claire, where are you!" Zianna yelled but I didn't say anthing.

I stood in fear as I have a memory of the goblins when Jim saved my life and risked his life for mine.

Seeing the goblins about to attack, I saw hit one of them with a stick has they attack him but he hits them back has he looks back at me "For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command" Jim said "For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command!" Jim said as we look in the sky and see a glowing amulet in the sky "Toby! look at the sky!" Zianna said as the amulet went pass them "Follow that amulet!" Toby said as they follow it.

I see the amulet coming towards us as Jim grabs it "For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command" Jim said as his armor comes on.

Author Epp, Here is the part two of Jim's Father and I hope you enjoy it and three more stories will be coming out in April and bye