ten

"taetae you're here!" jeongguk exclaimed as the red haired boy entered his room through the window. he immediately hugged taehyung once he was fully in the room.

giggling, taehyung hugged him back. "i'm so happy to see you, jeonggukkie. i had so much fun drawing with you, but tonight we're gonna have even more fun."

"why is that?" jeongguk questioned, going over to his drawer to retrieve his notebook and drawing supplies.

"i'm taking you to neverland tonight, jeongguk."

dropping his box of colored pencils, he slowly turned around to face the boy. he was too concerned with the topic of neverland to even pay any attention to the multicolored pencils scattered on the floor at his feet.

"you're.. you're joking, right?" his eyes were opened wide, his heart seeming to stop in his chest.

taehyung grinned and shook his head, walking over to jeongguk and grabbing his hands. "i'm not joking, jeonggukkie. i'm not joking at all. i think it's finally time for you to come to neverland with me."

jeongguk's heart then began to race. the excitement about neverland and the worry about his mother was overwhelming.

"will i be back by the morning? my mom and i have plans tomorrow. oh man, i don't think she would appreciate me leaving like this. what if–"

taehyung cut jeongguk off, pecking his lips softly. "don't worry about any of that, okay? everything is going to be alright. are you ready to go?"

glancing around his room, taking in the atmosphere once more before his exit.

jeongguk nodded at taehyung. "i'm ready, taetae. let's go."

the boy flew out the open window, their last words being a call from taehyung, "off to neverland!"