First kiss

Bellamy: You had just gotten back from being nabbed by a Grounder (not my favorite bean Lincoln). You had a gash on the side of your head and on your thigh, which resulted in Jasper carrying you home. When you got there, Bellamy took you to medical immediately when he set you on the bed and connected your lips, telling you how worried he was.

Finn: You two were stuck in the abandoned car, hiding from he acid fog when he saw the welts on your arm. He then told you how he felt and kissed you, you kissing back of course.

Jasper: He was high off the nuts and pushed you against the Dropship, kissing you. He then avoided you for days because he thought you didn't feel the same way until you confronted him and kissed him again, telling him how you felt.

Murphy: You were best friends and he told you he was going to hang Bellamy like he did to Murphy when you kissed him and told him you hoped you could change his mind. Luckily you did, and Myles life remained intact.

Lincoln: When Clarke set up a meeting with Anya, Jasper fired which led to all the chaos. Lincoln told Bellamy (your best friend) to take you back to camp and when you resisted, he kissed you and promised he's see you again.

Monty: When he fried all the wristbands, he became so stressed and tense that he started hyperventilating when you kissed him which calmed him down immediately.