Chapter 5

I woke up. I did my usually morning routine. I was happy for once. I wore my usual outfit. My scars haven't fade away. I put on a hoodie again. I brushed my hair and then did my makeup. I walked downstairs.

"Hey guys." I smiled slightly.

"Hey." they said.

Wow. They actually responded. I thought they wouldn't. Jake gave me iced coffee.

"I'm gonna walk to school, cya." I said holding my drink.

I walked out the house. I put my earbuds in. I felt like someone was following me. I turned around and nobody was there. I guess I'm just hallucinating.

I was near the school, just need to cross the road then I'm there, I pressed the button waiting to cross the road. I waited for the sign to switch to the person, after a few seconds it did. Someone bumped into me making me drop my phone.

"Sorry." he then walked away.

I shrugged. Once I picked up my phone I saw a car heading towards me. I looked at it. I didn't move. I was scared. I froze. Before I knew it everything went black.

-Nobodies P.O.V-

Chloe was on the crossing road, she blacked out. Students started to surround her, ambulance was coming, police had to guide the drivers around Chloe, teachers carefully carried Chloe to school campus, she was carried to the nurses office.

The nurse did everything she could do till the ambulance came. Kyle, Lena and Ally came. Lena started crying, Ally was sad, Kyle clenched his fists, he tried to comfort his friends. Tessa and Ivan were at the house still. The ambulance eventually came and took Chloe away.

-Hospital-

Chloe was changed into hospital clothes. Jake and the others were immediately notified of what happened. Tessa and the Martinez twins didn't go to school. Team 10 headed straight to the hospital. They sat at the waiting room.

"Any members of the Paul family?" The doctor asked.

Jake stood up and walked to the doctor.

"Chloe hasnt woken up, but when the nurse changed her clothes she saw scars on her."

"She probably accidentally cut herself." Jake said.

"No, it couldn't be, the scars were next to each other in a line, I don't know what it may be but I think she may be hurting her self." the doctor said.

"I-I know Chloe.. she w-wouldn't" Jake said stuttering.

"Okay Mr. Paul. You and you're friends may visit her now" the doctor said leading him and the others to the room. Jake looked at his sister on a hospital bed.

"Chloe.." He said looking down at his sister. He took her hand and held it tight.

"I'm sorry.." he said closing his eyes.

Tessa looked at her friend, she blinked and tears started to fall. Chad clenched his fists. Nick looked at her. Ivan couldn't look at his best friend, Emilio didn't say anything. Lucas and Marcus just stood there. Kade didn't know what to do. Everybody was quiet. Erika didn't cry, she stayed strong for Chloe.

-Emilio's P.O.V-

Chloe was in the hospital. Why. I told Ava.

"She's probably lying." she said.

I guess. I mean, Chloe probably waned attention. Jake took us to the hospital. I bet she's gonna be awake. The doctor called for Jake. Jake came back and told us what happened. Chloe really did get injured. She got hit by a car. Elena texted me.