Chapter 4

-Chloe Dawn-

I was on the balcony. Thinking. What I
got myself into. I just wanted to come to L.A. To stay with my brother. But I ended up in drama. I went back inside and lay on my silk bed.

I went on YouTube. The first thing that came up from recommend was from a YouTube channel called Celebrity drama the title said Chloe Paul and Emilio Martinez fight what the hell? I clicked on it.

Chloe Paul and Emilio Martinez drama?!
Chloe Paul younger sister of Jake Paul moves to L.A. To stay with her brother. Her best friend, Emilio Martinez finally reunited with her. But a few days later our reporters caught Chloe and Emilio shouting at each other in front of their house. Take a look

"Chloe stop being so over dramatic! The fans aren't hating on you!" Emilio shouted.

"Why can't you see what's going on?! Their telling me to leave team 10 and sending threats!" Chloe shouted back.

"Stop being such a attention seeker! God!" He screams back.

Does this mean Chloe and Emilio are no longer friends?

I threw my phone onto my bed. Stupid news. . Why can't they leave us alone. Jakes house needs privacy. But then again it was outside and it is paparazzis.

-Next day first day of school-

I threw my blankets off my body walking into my bathroom. I took a shower, blow dried my hair. I curled my ombré hair.

I looked myself in the mirror. Dark blue skinny jeans with a white crop top and to top it off a denim jacket.

"Jake, I'm going to school!" I shouses before heading out.

"Okay, by the way, the Martinez twins are going to your school, so is Tessa! They wanted to go till the school year ends so you wouldn't be lonely" He said before I left the house.

"Uh okay.."

Shit. Emilio is at the school. When we arrived at the school everybody- and when I mean everybody I mean everybody was surrounding us. Well more like Tessa, Emilio and Ivan. I'm not the famous one.

I tried getting out the way of the crowd but ended up getting shoved down on the ground. I was pulled up by someone. My eyes were in contact with some familiar eyes.

"Lena?! What are you doing in L.A.?!" I shouted hugging her to death.

"W-well, if you let go I-I can tell you." She said chocking on her words.

"Sorry." I laughed letting her go.

"I thought my best friend could use some company! We are practically sisters just from different parents." She teased.

"Yep."

We headed towards the office to receive my schedule.

"Ah, Chloe am I correct?" The lady asked.

I nodded.

"Here's you're schedule." She smiled handing the paper to me. "I hope you have a wonderful time at this school."

I smiled. Lena and I walked out of the office and headed to our classes.

"Lena!" A girl with brown hair waved at us.

"Over here!" A boy shouted.

We walked towards them.

"Hey guys, meet my best friend I've told you about, Chloe meet my friends, Kyle and Ally" Lena said.