Chapter 31

I was crying my eyes out by now. Emilio got hit by and car then ran over. What kind of sick driver does that! The doctor came in and talked to Jake. We were outside waiting.

They had took him to do x-rays. I curled up in the chair crying. I didn't know what to do. The guy I love is in the hospital bed. Why couldn't I be the one? Out of everything, it had to be him.

Emilio. I love him so much, words couldn't describe why or how. I just did. My best friend, my soulmate he was in that white hospital bed.

-few months later-

It's been a few months. I've been broken. I couldn't even focus on modeling. All I did was put on a fake smile and tried my best. Team 10 didn't stop trying to help me. Ivan just reminded me of Emilio.

But I didn't love Ivan that way. I only saw Ivan as my best friend. Later on the day I got a call.

"Hello? Is this Chloe Paul?"

"Yes, who is this?" I asked

"This is doctor Grey and I need you to come to the hospital as soon as possible"

I hung up. Team 10 went with me in Case it was about Emilio. I called Lena but she didn't answer. I left a voicemail and told her I'd be at the hospital.

Doctor Grey came up to us.

"I'm sorry to tell you but last night Elena was rushed to the hospital by Ally Irwin? And she was pronounced dead at 2:49" the doctor said

I looked at him. No. Nononono this couldn't be happening. I started crying again. Now Elena?! Ray came to me and started to comfort me. We left back to the house. I was crying on Emilio's bed.

Erika made calls for the funeral. I was still crying. It's been 3 hours. Tears wouldn't stop pouring out of my eyes. I stopped crying eventually. I went to Erika's bathroom and my eyes were red and puffy.

I lazily went back to Emilio's bed. I stared at the ceiling for a few minutes then the door opened.

"Chloe?"

I didn't respond.

"Oh God what happened to you?!" Jake said

"Life is what happened" I said

"C'mon, Juanpa wants to see you" Jake said pulling on my arms

"Can he wait?"

"How long?"

The his phone went off.

"Hey Juanpa"

"Wassup Jakeeeee you coming yet?"

"Chloe said she wants to wait"

"How long?"

I'm guessing he flipped the camera too me.

"Forever" I said

"Oh c'mon, fine if you won't come then I'll come"

"Wait what?"

Then I heard the door open.

"YOURE FAVORITE MEXICAN IS HEREEEEEEE" he shouted

I still didn't get up. That's how depressed I was. My muscles couldn't even get myself up. Elena is gonna. Who knows if Emilio's gonna be gone. I couldn't even say good bye to Elena. All these memories of us together flashed back.

3 years old

"Elena! I want my unicorn back!" Chloe pouted

"Too bad! You took Mr. Bear!" She screamed back