Chapter 30

I started packing. Erika went shopping with me to pick out an outfit for the MTV's. I probably won't even be recognized. But I'll go for Juanpa and Lele and others.

We found two dresses. The one I was gonna wear on the carpet and the one I'm saying the award. I packed my makeup and clothes d wear. I took a shower and went to bed. Well right after I bought my plane ticket for tomorrow. The flight leaves at 6:00 so I'd wake up at 5.

-next day-

I woke up giggly and happy. Being me I dragged myself out of bed. I turned on the shower. I stripped myself and then got in the warm shower. After my shower I threw on high waisted jeans and my black crop hoodie. Then I put my white converse on.

After checking my bags, i put my hair in two Dutch braids. I grabbed my suitcase and bags then walked downstairs.

I left a note saying where I'd be for the next few days. They'll probably throw it away thinking it's something else but oh well their fault! Juanpa was outside waiting for me, I hopped into the car. Lele was in the front.

"We gonna get lit" Lele said laughing

-time skip-

Apparently we got a private plane to Mexico. I was mainly sleeping since I was still tired.

"Chloe wake up"

Someone kept shaking me to wake up.

"10 more hours" I groaned

"Chloe, we're at Mexico" said Juanpa

I slowly got up and grabbed my bags. We headed to a hotel. I jumped onto the bed and started to drift to sleep.

"Nope get up! We're gonna go exploring!" Juanpa yelled

"NOOOOOOO" I yelled

"Chloe let's go" Lele said

"But, I'm tired" I cried out

I felt one of the grab me by the legs and started to pull me.

"Okay okay! I'm up!" I shouted

We attracted walking around Mexico City. Being me I explored the place, I saw some museums and saw the angel mof independence! It was really pretty. Juanpa and Lele then found me.

They took me to a restaurant they really like. It was called Restaurante El Cardenal. Lele and Juanpa were talking. I felt like I was third wheeling but y'know, their s'cute together!

"Oh Chloe, you excited for the MTV" asked Lele

I shrugged.

"It's kinda different since Emilio isn't here" I said

Lele and Juanpa looked at each other.

"Aw, it's okay, he's just sick" Lele said in a kind way

Put food got here, we started eating.

-skip to the MTV's-

Today was the big day! The day Juanpa proposes to Lele! Lele and I were erring ready. It was already the afternoon. The two of us were working on our makeup.