Chapter 22

It was officially prom. Suppose to be the best night of our lives. Lena, Ally and I went to my room.

We found extra dress, same design and style but different color. It was our valentine dance dress. It was only 2 o'clock. We all decided to go to a garden for our prom pictures and come back.

Ivan and Kyle came in to take us down. The six of us decided to use the team 10 van. Once we arrived at the park we had Jessica take our photos.

The sun was on the right angle, the wind was blowing on our dresses. One of our photos had me on the left, Elena in the middle and Ally on the right. Ivan was in the back between ally and Elena while Kyle was between Elena and I.

After we were done taking photos we went back home. After taking off our dresses we changed into sweats and a shirt. We waited till 2:30 to go get our makeup done.

We decided to watch Netflix all day long. I then got a notifications from Ally.

AllyIrwin prom bout to be lit👅❤️❤️ ChloePaul, Kylesmith and 821,017 likes 💬 2,926 commented 👤@elenablu @chloepaul @ivanmartinez @kylesmith

❤️ ChloePaul, Kylesmith and 821,017 likes
💬 2,926 commented
👤@elenablu @chloepaul @ivanmartinez @kylesmith

Converselover are you guys wearing that to prom?
Jessicache photo credit💁🏻😂
ElenaBlu ouuu hottie in the back left😍
ChloePaul no, just wanted a photo of us matching of our dresses we found @comverselover
Lomlchloe squad goals!!!!!
Lenalover ❤️❤️

After taking photos we went home and changed into Adidas sweats and sat on my bed turning the tv to Netflix. We decided to watch 13 reasons why.

That show was so depressing!!! I legit cried my eyes out. It was eventually 3:30. We left to get out makeup done. I grabbed the keys to Jakes truck and drove away.

We were blasting music, people giving dirty looks. I shrugged. Once we arrived we went straight to the lady.

"Name?"

"Chloe Paul, Elena Blu and Ally Irwin" I said

She smiled and nodded. She lead us to a private area in case fans come in. We sat down on the chairs waiting.

"I can't believe it's actually prom day" Elena said excitedly

"I know right" I smiled

Ally's smile turned to a frown. She looked besides me. I was afraid to look. But being me I did. I turned around to see Leoana.