Chapter 7

I woke up with a loud ass alarm. I went to get out of bed but ended up hitting my head. What the hell?? I struggled to get out. Eventually I got out. Jake. But ended up being Tessa.

"Hey" she smiled

I rolled my eyes laughing

"Hey"

"Get up sleepy, we're going on a shopping spree this whole week" she smiled

"What about school?" I asked

"Spring break silly" she said getting out of my room

I forgot about that. Lena called

"Hey hoe" she said

"Hey bitch" I laughed

"Whatcha doing" she asked eating her breakfast

"Tessa dragging me shopping this whole week wanna come with Lena?" I asked

"L-Lena????" She asked

"Yeah, isn't that what I called you ever since like when we were 4?"

Suddenly I realized memories hit me like a bus.

"HOLY SHIT LENA" I screamed into the phone

She looked confused

"I REMEMBER I REMEMBER!"
"Remember what?" She asked

"OUR CHILDHOOD, WE USE TO BEG LOGAN TO TAKE US TO GET ICE-CREAM YOU WOULD THREATEN ANY OF MY BOYFRIENDS" I said

"I'll chop off you're balls" we both said laughing

"I'm so glad you have your memory back" she smiled

My smiled turned to a frown.

"But I don't remember my childhood with Emilio and Ivan still, I remember the memories of Chad" I said

"You can do this Chloe, you'll get you're memory of the twins, I promise" she said "I'll help okay? And I'll go shopping with you"

I nodded. We hung up so we could get ready. I wore low-rose super skinny jeans and a white crop top. I wrapped a white flannel around my waist.

Tessa was wearing black leggings and a shirt. We got into the car and then we went to pick up Lena. We eventually made it to the mall.

Nobodies P.O.V at Team 10 house

Lucas and Marcus went to Chloe's room, they went looking for a shirt they thought they left in her room. But instead they found a box. It said do NOT open they brought it to the kitchen. Everybody was there. Lucas, Marcus, Ivan, Emilio, Jake, Erika and Chad. Marcus opened the box. A lot of stuff was in there.

There was a used knife... a diary, photos, a video? Erika and Chad looked at the knife. There was red stains on it, they assumed it was blood. Lucas, Marcus, and Jake decided to look at the video while Emilio and Ivan read the diary.

Dear diary.... it's been a few days since the hate kept growing stronger. I thought I could handle this. I can't anymore. They've said so many hurtful things, they've kept telling me that team 10 felt bad for me. I don't know who to believe anymore... Emilio's girlfriend was threatening me again, she didn't want me hanging with Emilio and the others. It hurt me so fucking much telling him to leave. I love him. Even if he hates me, I'll love him. Why can't he see the pain that Ava put me through?!
3.25.17

Dear diary.... I've had enough. Ive started to cut myself, I didn't care about it anymore. Everybody at school bullies me now. Fucking Ava did this. I just want someone to hug me and tell me everything's gonna be alright but that can't happen! Why did this have to happen, why couldn't I just do what Ava said. Emilio would be happy right now, wouldn't everybody just be happy if I was gone. Only Ivan understands me.
3.29.17
Ivan looked at Emilio.

"¿Qué he hecho ?!(what have I've done?!)" Emilio said to Ivan

"Te dije que Ava es una perra(I told you Ava is a bitch)" Ivan said

"Deseo que crea chloe(I wish I believed Chloe)" Emilio said

Video

"Hey guys! This is my video. If you see this, I'm probably dead or something happened. If you're team 10 watching this, I love you guys so much, I'm sorry for ignoring you and pushing you away.. it's just I didn't want anything to happen. I sound like a attention whore now" she laughed

"Ava did this, she threatened me, I didn't know what to do but hope it'd stop. It never stopped. I eventually gave up. I put my anger and sadness into the cuts on my arm. I'm sorry Jake.. I'm so so sorry that you have to hear this from me, but please know I love you.. Erika, you really are a mom to me thank you for everything you've done. Tessa, you're a great dancer, I know you can do this. Lucas and Marcus, thanks for not giving up, thanks for everything you've done for me. Ivan you're amazing y'know? You're my best friend, please make sure Emi doesn't get injured. Nick you're accent is so adorable, you're great. Kade you're good at taking photos, you're gonna be a great photographer in the future. AJ, you have an amazing voice, please don't stop you're dream, you can do this. Alex, I never got the chance to hang out with you a lot but you've been nice to me ever since I've got here. Lastly Emilio.... I love you so much, ever since I've met you I've had a crush on you, I didn't tell you because I was afraid of you rejecting me, I'm not the prettiest, the smartest but please know I love you even when you didn't believe me and you believed Ava. You deserve her, not me. Also, Logan you're a great brother, don't stop being a savage, please tell Ally, Lena and Kylie I love them both. Please don't cry or be sad about me, I'm in a better place now or you guys found this. Bye!"

Jake was about to cry. Lucas and Marcus was sad. They showed the rest of team 10. Most of them was about to cry or did cry.

Jesus this was depressing🤧 anyways, so I'm working on another story of Magcon boys🙃 I'll be working on that and post that story after I finish this story! Love y'all💞