23 || O M G

A/n : 25th of March, 1973 : Johannah Poulston was born

25th of March, 2015 : Zayn Malik left One direction

25th of March, 2016 : Zayn Malik released his first album, Mind of Mine

25th of March, 2017 : M.O.M's one year anniversary AND the day Liam James Payne became a real baby daddy AND Harry's album advertisement released AND Louis' performance

I do not know if I'm okay with this date. I am honestly so speechless. No words can describe how I am feeling about this but all I know is, I still ship ziam and i will stay a ziam shipper no matter how many babies both of them get. They're still real to me. I mean, larries didn't really give up on Larry when Louis became a father so why should we ziam shippers give up on Ziam? We're just going through the same phase, again.

But I am also very happy for Liam because come on, Daddy Direction just became a real daddy to a baby boy who will end up being as handsome as his father is. So look at the bright side instead. We got a new baby direction which means Freddie finally has a best friend all for himself. (:

****

Liam stared at Zayn with her eyes widened in shock after hearing those three words slip from his lips. "W– what?" Was all she managed to get out, her heart beating so fast against her ribcage that it felt like it was about to explode. Her emotions were going crazy right now. She was feeling butterflies irrupt in her stomach, her body was tingly but at the same time she was afraid.

"I love you." Zayn repeated those three words, licking his lips after taking a deep breath. "A– and I know it's probably too soon but f.uck it. Life's too short and you're just so beautiful and amazing, I– I can't help myself. Every day I'm with you I keep falling deeper and deeper in love because you're such an amazing girl. You're talented, hot and cute at the same f.ucking time, which by the way really drives me crazy. You're– you're every man's dream Liam and I'm so lucky that I have the honor of calling you mine. And I want to make this official. I want everyone to know how much I love you and the reasons why I fell for you. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me and– and I'm rambling, I'm sorry, I'm just really nervous because I'm confessing that I love you right now and you're probably weirded out because it too so–" his rambling was finally cut off as the brunette practically jumped him and smashed their lips together causing both of them to almost fall off the bed, catching the dark haired lad off guard. He was taken back by this sudden action, but his arms snaked around her curvy waist and he returned the kiss.

"I love you too." Liam whispered against his lips, cupping his face. "I. Love. You. So. So. Much." She mumbled between small pecks before kissing him hard again.

"You do?" Zayn was a little surprised at that but his lips curled into a wide smile as the brunette nodded her head rather fast, her eyes crinkling from the wide smile on her lips. "Yes." Liam giggled, caressing his cheeks with her thumbs before leaning down and pressing their lips back together.

Zayn placed one hand on the back of her head, moving his lips slowly against hers while rubbing her back with his other hand. "I have to text the girls!" Liam suddenly gasped as she quickly  pulled away, reaching over to get her phone while the lad chased after her lips.

"Seriously? Right now?" Zayn lifted one of his thick eyebrows at her, laughing softly as she gave him the duh look. "I tell them everything and I have to break the news to them first before I call my mom." She rolled her eyes at him and giggled some more, unlocking her phone quickly.