33 || Jawaad Saeed

"Babe, stop being so nervous." Zayn chuckled softly and placed his hand on Liam's bouncing legs, gently caressing her inner thigh. They were currently sitting in a café outside of campus where they agreed to meet up with Zayn's cousin, Jawaad. Of course, the brunette was nervous because Zayn's cousin would be the first family member she would meet. And she wanted him to like her.

"I'm sorry." Liam whined a little and buried her face in the crook of his neck. "Jawaad is the first family member that I'll meet, I want him to like me." She pouted and closed her eyes as Zayn wrapped his arm tightly around her.

"Baby girl, don't worry. He'll love you." The lad assured her with a soft smile, kissing her forehead gently. "I love you." The girl mumbled and smiled widely, leaning up to kiss Zayn's lips.

The older lad hummed and placed his other hand on her hips, pulling her closer while kissing her back. The girl gasped when Zayn's big hand moved down to squeeze at her ass, grabbing his wrist and pulling it back. "Don't." She whispered against his lips. "You know it turns me on when you do that." She chuckled, biting her lip and tilting her head back as the dark haired lad moved his lips down her neck.

"Does it turn you on when I do this too?" Zayn smirked against her skin before sucking at her birthmark, earning a quiet, soft moan. "Or when I do this?" He continued to suck a hickey on that one particular sweet spot while moving his hand up her leg and slipping it under her skirt she was wearing, rubbing one finger teasingly over the already damped spot.

"Oh my god." Liam breathed out while gripping at his long curls, pulling his head up from her neck and smashed their lips together. She was ready to pounce him then and there but she knew it wasn't the right time since they were in a public place.

They made out for a good ten minutes, Liam now sitting on Zayn's lap and grinding against him while Zayn's hands gripped at her clothing, desperately wanting to tear them off her body. Their tongues fought in a messy battle for dominance while their hips rocked together, the moment suddenly interrupted by someone clearing their throats behind them.

Liam gasped at that and pulled away, a soft blush spreading on her cheeks when she looked down at her boyfriends dazed face, both their lips red, swollen and shiny from the heated make out session. The girl slowly climbed off of him and fixed her skirt that slid up a little during the kissing, wiping her smeared lipstick a little before biting her lip, looking up to see a dark haired guy standing there that looked a lot like Zayn and Toni, only his hair was a lot more longer and curlier.

 The girl slowly climbed off of him and fixed her skirt that slid up a little during the kissing, wiping her smeared lipstick a little before biting her lip, looking up to see a dark haired guy standing there that looked a lot like Zayn and Toni, ...

"I guess you two are that couple." The guy, who must be Jawaad, chuckled softly as he looked at the blushing couple, Zayn standing up with a smile. "Good to see you again mate." He chuckled and pulled him into a bro-hug, patting his back.

"Good to see you too, Z." Jawaad smiled as they pulled away, the twenty-two year old stepping aside. "J, this is my beautiful girlfriend Liam. Liam this is my cousin, Jawaad." Zayn's helped her up from where she was sitting, the brunette smiling.

"It's nice to meet you Jawaad." She said politely and held her hand out for him. "Nice to finally meet you too doll, Zayn has told me a lot about you." Jawaad returned the smile and shook her hand, lightly gripping at it.

"Has he now?" The brunette looked up at her grinning boyfriend, raising one eyebrow, but she giggled as he smooched her cheek, pulling her closer by her curved waist. "I like to brag about my sexy girl." He smirked and playfully smacked her ass, Liam gasping. "Zayn!" She hissed and gave him a slight glare, slapping his chest.

The twenty-two year old snickered with a grin, looking up at his cousins who's eyes were set on Liam. He cleared his throat and licked his lips. "Okay, why don't we sit down and have some food, yeah?" He suggested, finally getting the other lads attention.

"I'm up for something to eat." Jawaad smirked a little and glanced at Liam again before taking a seat on the chair by the table while the couple slid back into the booth, Zayn placing his arm back around Liam.

"So, J, how've you been?" Zayn asked while leaning himself back against the booth, looking over at his cousin. "I've been great." Jawaad hummed and nodded his head a little. "College's going good, the exams are all easy peasy, I still have a lot of time to party and it's just good. What about you two? How are you to holding on?" He asked and tilted his head a little, his eyes slowly moving down his cousin's girlfriends body.

The couple glanced at each other, completely oblivious about the other lads intense stare on Liam. "Things are going great between us, actually." Zayn replied with a soft smile, the young girl returning it. "Our relationship is strong, we both help each other study and with the assignments, we have a lot of time for each other." He looked over at Jawaad who quickly tore his eyes off of the American girl to look at his cousin, smiling with a nod.

"That's good." He hummed and licked his lips. "So there are no fights between you two, at all? Like, there aren't any specific reasons or so?" He asked,
Liam's head turning to look at the lad with her eyebrows narrowed.

"No, not at all. Things are perfectly fine between us, right babe?" Zayn asked the brunette and gently nudged her shoulder. "Oh! Uh– yeah, everything's great." Liam smiled up at Zayn and kissed his jaw softly.

"Good." Jawaad bit his bottom lip and watched Liam's posture slightly change, smirking behind his hands that were folded in front of his lips.

As soon as the waitress came, the three of them ordered their food and drinks, Liam suddenly having an uneasy feeling in her stomach as she glanced over at the curly haired lad who was checking the specialties-menu.