45 || Epilogue

Nine months later

DaddyMalik👅💦 : hola Mami, you want to come over for some netflix and chill tonight? I got them goodies😏👅

BabyGirl🍑 : new phone, who dis?

DaddyMalik👅💦 : you know who I am baby girl, don't play dumb

BabyGirl🍑 : ¿?

DaddyMalik👅💦 : 😑

BabyGirl🍑 : 🙆🏻

DaddyMalik👅💦 : you is mean

BabyGirl🍑 : mm but you love me

DaddyMalik👅💦 : that I do, Mrs. Malik

BabyGirl🍑 : fuck, I love when you call me that, turns me on

DaddyMalik👅💦 : does it now, Mrs. Malik?😏

BabyGirl🍑 : yes Mr. Malik

DaddyMalik👅💦 : why don't you come home with the bean so he can take his nap and I can take care of your situation, darling 😉

BabyGirl🍑 : we're on our way hubby

****

"Oh fuck, oh god!" The brunette screamed loudly in pleasure as her lover plunged his whole member into her tight heat. Her back arched off the mattress of their master bed, her head thrown back and her eyes rolling to the back of her head. It was too overwhelming, her body being numb and her legs shaking as her husband fucked her into the mattress as if they hadn't seen each other in such a long while – it's only been two hours.

Basically this was how they always spent their mornings, afternoon and evenings. Ever since they got married two weeks before Liam gave birth to their beautiful baby boy, things have been going well for the couple. They graduated college rather early after taking a special exam and Zayn immediately found a well paying job to take care of his family. They moved into a nice suburban house just near the city with a great and friendly neighborhood. Their sex life was getting more passionate and heated than before, since there was somehow always a reason to get horny and keep things interested between them. Liam would tease Zayn through texting, sending him pictures of herself while their baby was napping in his room or spending time with his uncles and aunts. She would even visit him at work to bring him his lunch like a good wife, always ending up being bent over his desk. In other words, they still couldn't keep their hands off each other no matter how hard they tried – they never really tried. But the love between them was growing stronger and stronger each day, there often being moments where the two would just cuddle on the couch, share kisses and enjoy each other's presence while whispering soft I love you's to each other.

"Fuck." Zayn groaned out lowly and watched his wife be a complete mess underneath him, the corner of his lips quirking into a satisfied smirk. He licked his lips and took a hold of both her legs, placing them on his shoulders to get deeper into her.

Liam's moans grew louder and much more filthier, her hands gripping and tugging at the silky smooth sheets of their bed. Her walls kept clenching and unclenching around his dick, her hips meeting his thrusts as she moved them to get some more friction.

The younger girl looked up at her husband with half lidded eyes and couldn't help but smirk at the hot sight above her, biting her bottom lip hard. She loved this sight of him, all sweaty and tense that his muscles where bulging, his tanned tattooed skin all shining and glistening with layers of sweat. His hips moving so skillfully as he pleasured her real good, knowing exactly how she liked it. His huge hands were wrapped around her ankles and his long hair which grew over the past months was loosely bouncing with each stroke, a few small strands sticking against his forehead. His swollen pink lips were parted, thick eyebrows furrowed and his once beautiful golden amber eyes a dark chocolate like brown, lust and love written in them.