28 || Ruined moment

"Mm baby." Liam hummed softly as she felt Zayn's lips slowly move down neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses on her smooth skin. It's been an hour since they left the restaurant and arrived back at Zayn's dorm. To her surprise, the room was romantically decorated with rose petals everywhere once seeing that the lad had actually finally cleaned up the place, different colored yet same scented candles were placed every where causing a beautiful dim lighting in the dark room. The bed had been made so perfectly that the girl felt like she was floating on clouds – or more like cloud nine. She loved it.

They were both laying naked in Zayn's bed, moving slowly since the dark haired lad wanted to prove how much he loved her, again. And the brunette was enjoying every bit of it. The first thirty minutes the couple just talked and cuddles whole sharing a bottle of expensive champagne, but after a while, they started to make out in a none sloppy way. Soon enough their clothes were pealed off each other's bodies and laying all sprawled over the floor.

They kept kissing and grinding until they were so turned on that they finally pulled apart, the older lad now making his way down her body very slowly, making sure to kiss and reach every single inch of her body. His huge hands roamed her smooth skin, nipping and sucking at it, making his girlfriend release soft needy moans.

"I want you so badly." Liam bit down her bottom lip, delicate fingers tangling in Zayn's messy curls while his beard was tickling her skin as he kept moving down, shivers running down her spines at the amazing feeling. "Foreplay?" The lad asked softly and looked up at her, his middle finger slightly rubbing against her entrance.

Liam shook her head. "Want you now, daddy." She whimpered out, fisting at his locks a little. "Like right now."

Zayn chuckled lowly and nodded his head. "Did you take the pill today?" He asked her, slowly parting her legs and licking his lips.

"I have the morning after pills in my purse. We're fine." Liam breathed and watched him, slightly getting impatient. "Just please make love to me already and cum inside me." But before anything could go any further, the girls phone started to blow up, causing the couple to both groan in annoyance. "Who keeps calling you?" Zayn scoffed and dropped himself beside him, the moment obviously being ruined.

"I don't know." Liam sighed and wrapped the sheets around herself before getting her purse from under the mountain of clothes, fiddling with it. As soon as she opened it, she got out her phone, looking at the Caller I.D. only to see it was anonymous, again.

She glared at it before declining it. "Who is it?" Zayn asked behind her while leaned back against the wall, watching her intently with one of his eyebrows raised up questioningly.

"It's no one important." Liam shook her head and stood up, grabbing her clothes. "Wait, babe, where are you going?" The dark haired lad frowned as he watched his girlfriend try to get dressed again, now noticing something was wrong.

"Baby, wait..." He spoke up softly and grabbed her wrist, pulling her down on his lap. It was then when he noticed that she was crying. "Hey, hey princess... Shhh..." He rocked them back and forth, holding her tightly.

"What's wrong?" He pressed his lips gently against her shoulder, Liam sniffling. "I– I don't know..." She wiped over her eyes, playing with her fingers.

"If there's anything you need to talk about, you know I'm here for you." Zayn told her soothingly, rubbing her arms. "I know." Liam nodded her head and melted into her boyfriends touch, biting her lip. "I just don't want to talk about it right now..." She whispered and looked down at her hands, the older lad pressing a soft kiss to the back of her neck. "It's okay baby." He assured her with a soft smile, gently laying her back on the bed.

"Let's call it a night, yeah?" He suggested, the brunette nodding her head at that. While Zayn was settling beside her, spooning her body up and pulling her close against him, Liam kept thinking about the guy that sent her those messages earlier today, wondering if he was the one who was trying to call her anonymously. If so, then something was definitely going on, and something would go wrong shortly in the future.

But with those last thoughts, she turned her head a little to look at Zayn only to see him already asleep beside her, his face buried in her soft locks making her smile fondly at the cuteness, giggling quietly. She gently rubbed his arm before pressing a sweet kiss to his tattoos, thanking him innerly for the most amazing night she had. She was definitely helplessly in love with him and nothing nor anyone will ever change that about her.

They may be moving fast, but it's never too fast to know the feeling when someone is the one you want to spend the rest of your life with. And luckily, the feeling was mutual.

****

And let the drama begin babes 👀
But first of all, awe. Liam and Zayn both know that they are the ones they've been looking for all along 😩😍 my feels are getting stronger every time I write about fluffy ziam🙈😭

But anyways, what do you guys think might happen in ziams future with that mysterious guy who texted Liam? 🤔

-

Also, Please check out my new story called Perfect. It's a new girl Liam story based on both the songs by one direction and Ed Sheeran, perfect.

 It's a new girl Liam story based on both the songs by one direction and Ed Sheeran, perfect

Cover credit goes to worshipayne ❤️