25 || First date crisis

BabyGirl🍑 : GIRLS

BabyGirl🍑 : I NEED HELP

BigBootyTommo👅🍑 : what's wrong now? 😩

BabyGirl🍑 : I need a dress

BigBootyTommo👅🍑 : for what?

BabyGirl🍑 : for my date with Zayn in like 20 minutes

BigBootyTommo👅🍑 : ...

BigBootyTommo👅🍑 : I envy you rn

BabyGirl🍑 : sorry baby

BabyGirl🍑 : will you still help me out? 😁

BigBootyTommo👅🍑 : do I have to?

BabyGirl🍑 : pretty much, yeah

BigBootyTommo👅🍑 : I hate you so much for this

BigBootyTommo👅🍑 : what kind of a dress are we talking about?

BabyGirl🍑 : alright so

BabyGirl🍑 : something not too slutty

BabyGirl🍑 : but also something that says : I really want you to have me for dessert after dinner

BigBootyTommo👅🍑 : go for my black dress

BigBootyTommo👅🍑 : you know the one that suits you well and makes you look super fine and shows off some of your sexy toned slightly muscular skin👀

BabyGirl🍑 : yes omf thank you so much babe!!!!😍😘💕

BigBootyTommo👅🍑 : oh you know I'm always here for you boo 😌💕

Liam chuckled softly at that because she knew it was true. After replying with a short 'of course😙', she made her way to Louis' closet, going through it. Her lips broke into a successful smile as soon as she came across the dress, taking it out and looking at it, biting down her lip.

She had already taken a shower and dried her hair, having it tied up in a neat bun so she could do her makeup after getting all dressed up for the first date, slightly getting nervous. They've already skipped to the L-factor and to the sex, she shouldn't be this nervous about this – but she was.

She sighed softly and placed the dress on her bed, humming softly to herself. She dropped her towel the second her phone started to buzz all of a sudden, making her narrow her eyebrows a little. But instead of grabbing it right away, she quickly slipped into the black dress she very much loved to wear, zipping it up and adjusting it by her breasts, making them look a little bigger for her boyfriend to have something to want even more later on tonight.

 But instead of grabbing it right away, she quickly slipped into the black dress she very much loved to wear, zipping it up and adjusting it by her breasts, making them look a little bigger for her boyfriend to have something to want even more lat...

Licking her lips, she sat down on the edge of the bed and grabbed her phone, seeing it was from an unknown person. She was hesitant at first, but her curiosity was too strong for her to just leave it, unlocking her phone quickly to see who texted her, and it was the biggest mistake she had ever made in her life.

Daddy169🍆💦 : damn baby girl, you look so fine when you're naked, bet you would look even better underneath me with all that sweat covering you while I wreck your tight pussy👅💦😏