22 || The L-Bomb

"Are you sure you're not mad at me?" Liam moaned out softly as Zayn thrusted his length deeply into her tight heat, her back arching off the soft mattress at the pleasure. It was the middle of the night and the fifth round the couple had had that day, both of them just can't getting enough of each other. And after cancelling the 'party', they didn't want the food and beverages to go to waste, so they decided that every time they took a break they would eat and drink something to get their energy back.

"Why would I be mad at you baby?" The lad asked softly, one of his hands gripping at her thigh as he slowly snapped his hips against hers. "I don't want you to feel pressured. And if you're not comfortable doing it, that's fine baby. I'm not mad." He chuckled softly and leaned down, capturing her lips in a passionate kiss.

Liam smiled against his lips and placed her hands on his cheeks, cupping them to pull him down on her some more until their bodies were pressed together. "You're amazing, daddy." She whispered out in a soft moan, loving how slow her boyfriend was going now.

The dark haired lad hummed lowly, kissing her lips some more while his hips were slowly rocking, his fingers digging into the milky smooth skin of the girl underneath him. After they pulled away from their kiss, he rested his forehead against hers, both their eyes closing as they enjoyed every second of it.

"It surprised me how tight you still are even after all the rounds we had." Zayn groaned lowly as he could feel her walls clench around his c.ock, biting his bottom lip. The brunette giggled softly and brushed their noses together, her lips slightly parting as more moans slipped through them.

The room was getting hot again, both their naked bodies covered with the silky sheets of Liam's bed – well, more like their lower half's –, while small sweat pearls started to collect on their skin again. The bed was rocking gently along Zayn's slow and loving thrusts, the lad wanting to show Liam how much she meant to him by making love to her instead of having another quickie.

And even if it wasn't as romantic as he had thought it would be, due to how messy the room was from all the paper and wrappers of the junk food they manage to eat, it was still perfect to the both of them. Because all they needed was each other. And even if it were only two months – almost three –, the two of them were falling for each other, deeper than they could've ever imagined. It was just a matter of time until they would finally drop the L-Bomb.

"Please tell me you're gonna be like this often." Liam whimpered as her fingers dug into the smooth skin of his back, her head thrown back the second Zayn's tip found the bundle of nerves that had her weak on the spot. "Yeah baby." The British lad licked his lips, his eyes set on the girl as he admired her beauty.

She was a complete mess underneath him. Her body was covered with a small layer of sweat, causing her beautiful sunkissed skin to glisten. A few strand of her long hair was sticking against her forehead, her eyes were closed, her swollen bottom lip was trapped between her pearly white teeth. She wasn't even wearing any make-up at all but she was still so beautiful. She looked breathtaking even. And Zayn was so grateful that he had the honor to see her like this.

"You're so beautiful baby." He whispered so softly into her ear, the brunette chuckling. "I probably look like a mess." She hummed softly and let one of her hands tangle their way in his locks.

"A beautiful mess." Zayn chuckled and kissed a spot behind her ear before he took her earlobe between his teeth. Liam giggled at that. "Babe, stop. You know I'm ticklish there." She tried to push him up a little by his shoulders but it was no use.

"Zaynie." She whined and kept trying to pull his head away from her ear as he started to nibble playfully at it. Her giggles were soon replaced with moans again as her boyfriend repeatedly thrusted against her g-spot, causing her body to tense up. "Oh god yes." She gasped and tugged at his longer hair, happy that she could finally grip at it and mess it all up.

"I'm close, Zayn." The brunette whimpered out softly as she felt the familiar warmth appear in the pit of her stomach. "Cum baby." Zayn whispered hotly with a deep growl following after.

And with that said, Liam soon came on his member, moaning his name so loudly, her back arching off the bed and her head thrown into the pillows. It took Zayn a few more strokes before he came into the condom, groaning lowly. "F.uck."

After pulling out and throwing the condom into the bin, the two of them laid there, Zayn having Liam spooned up in his arms and held close to his body while the sheets were loosely covering their naked bodies.

"Liam?" The dark haired lad asked softly after a moment of silence, receiving a hum from the girl. "Look, I– um, I have to tell you something." He bit his lip, watching her turn around to face him.

"What is it baby?" She asked him and rested her head on Zayn's arm, giving him a cute smile. The lads heart skipped a beat at that, his lips curling into a soft smile while he let his fingertips brush over the smooth skin of her arm.

"I know it's probably too soon, but I just really want to tell you this now." He started and gnawed at his bottom lip, Liam giggling. "Baby you're not gonna tell me anything if you keep chewing your lip open like that." She gently removed Zayn's lip from between his teeth with her thumb before caressing his stubbled chin after. And as he gazed into Liam's beautiful eyes, he couldn't help himself but blurt out those three little words that have been bugging him for days now.

"I love you."

****

Ohhh Zayn dropped the L-Bomb😏
Do you think what he did was too soon or do you think that it's never too soon for love?👀 *whispers* especially for ziam?

Comment your thoughts on the chapter and your opinions on Zayn's decision 🤗💕

Also, I'm gonna do a little promo, again😂 So I have posted a new story called Vulnerable. It's with girl Liam and it's a dark!ziam kind of story with a lot of smut and some fluff.

The plot is a 26 year old world famous boxer, Zayn, who has anger issues due of his past and he parties a lot, drink a lot, does drugs and the usual he's a playboy. But as soon as he meets a 21 yea old feisty journalist, Liam, everything slowly starts to change and he finds himself falling.

The story has a lot of drama and a slight hate/love relationship between ziam and I'm really excited. Also, Liam is Latina again because Spanish Liam is hot 😅🌚

Cover credit goes to worshipayne ❤️ this chapter is also dedicated to you love 😚💕