|7|

Just a quick thanks to everyone who's voting. Love y'all <3
°°°°°

[Namjoon's POV]

I call Jin on Skype again because I wanted to see his handsome face. Last night I watched him snore softly for a few minutes before hanging up the Skype call.

I would be lying if I said I hadn't felt a tad bit of feelings towards him. Its hard to explain really. Hoseok has told me many things about him. Like how he loves the color pink and he's in love with Mario.

Jin answers the Skype call and he had total bed head. The first thing my eyes were focused on were his lips. They were so pink and plump but I know I will never be able to feel them.

If Hoseok is his dance teacher then he must live pretty far away. He's about 4 hours away from me.

"Good morning Namjoon." The way my named rolled of his tounge made me a beam of happiness. "I just got finished eating breakfast."

I smile at him. "I haven't eaten yet. I probably should." I mumble the last sentence. For a while it was complete silence.

"Jin, we should meet up someday. You live pretty far from me since Hoseok is your dance instructor but ill find a way." Jin nods his head agreeing with me.

I then remembered I had the Mario kart game and a Wii u that I never use anymore. "Jin, would you like me to mail you my Mario kart game and the Wii since I don't use them anymore?"

He freaked out.

"Are you serious?!" He started jumping up and down, dropping his phone. I chuckle lightly. "I love you so much! Thank you!" He yells.

I got distracted by three words.

I love you.

Sure, Hye used to say it All the time but I get a different feeling when Jin says it. My heart begins beating faster. Why am I feeling this way?

"Namjoon!" A beautiful voice knocks me back to reality. I look up at Jin. "I said that I will send you my address so you can mail it." The smile on his face was bright.

"Okay. Jin where is your favorite place to go?" I ask.

Jin thinks for a while. "A bridge by Landwood Park. I can hardly go there since its so far. I will be going there tomorrow though."

Landwood Park wasn't that far from my home. "Jin, I gotta go." I say quickly.

"Wait wha-" I hang up and quickly grabbed a bookbag. I packed food, a beanie and blanket. I threw my phone in the bag and ran out of my house.

I had no way of getting around so I walked for about a hour to get to Landwood park. My legs were in pain but once Jin gets here tomorrow I don't want to miss my chance to see him.

I see the bridge across from Landwood park and ran as fast as I could. There were a few benches and I sat on one, placing my bookbag down.

A few kids and their parents walk by, slightly pointing at me.

I was going to sleep here tonight and wait for Jin in the morning. I take out my phone, deciding to ask him for his number.

Joonieonion: Jin, what's your number?

Jinnie: Why?

Joonieonion: So when we can't Skype I can call you.

Jinnie: ***-***-****

Joonieonion: Thank you :)

I save his number in my phone.

After hours it was dark out. No one was outside. I put my feet up on the bench and laid my head down, falling asleep.

------

"Sir, you can't be here." I open my eyes to be blinded by the sun. I sat up to see a police officer in front of me.

Jin should be coming here soon I can't leave. "No. I'm not moving." I stood my ground.

"Are you disobeying an officer?" He reaches for handcuffs.

"That's what it looks like. Sir, I'm not a homel-" He put me in handcuffs for no reason.

No reason at all. What exactly did I do? He grabbed my bookbag, shrugging it over his shoulder before dragging me through Landwood park.

Kids who were playing started to stare.

A brown haired person caught my eye. "Jin!" I yell. The officer told me to be quiet. Luckily I got Jin's attention and he came running over, almost tripping.

"Excuse me officer but he's with me. He's a friend who was waiting for me to get here." Jin explains. The officer takes one look at me before unlocking the handcuffs.

Jin engulfed me in a hug and the officer walked away. "What are you doing here? What in the world." He says.

"I slept here last night when I heard you were coming." I realize the officer dropped my bag by my feet. "At least I don't have to mail you the game." I laugh.

Jin drags me towards a bench, I was quick to grab my bag. "Your hair is a mess." He began coming his hand through my hair. "It was a long drive for me to get here but I love this place." He says gazing at the water behind us.

"Its beautiful." I say, staring at Jin who was looking at the water. His hand were still in my hair which wasn't that comfortable but it was okay since its Jin.

"Lets go eat in that small restraunt. I know you must be hungry."

9,147 likes

9,147 likes

Jinnie: Eating out with this idiot who waited outside a whole night for me. "If they call Jin a pig, we're gonna be pigs together."- Namjoon.

|View all 80 comments|

|+|

Crippilingbleach: I SHIP THIS TOO MUCH #namjin

Minsweg: ^^^

Infiresman: You can't tell me they're not real

Yourhobi: You guys met?!?!? Without me?!?

Chimchim: I ship this like I ship me with my bed

TTae: Adorable

Kookieinurcream: You guys are cute together <3

°°°°°°°°

The end of this part was cute af I gotta admit