|23|

"Jimin, don't let me tell you again. Go support Yoongi." I tried pushing the younger out the door. The cab was waiting patiently outside for us. It wasn't Fran in there this time. I wasn't going to go because Namjoon simply told me not to.

Jimin grips onto my hand and pulls me outside with him. "Please at least come with me hyung. Yoongi bought us two backstage tickets. Do you really want his money to go to waste? Those cost a lot." The cab was now honking at us and I held up my finger for him to wait.

"Jimin, I'm trying to respect my boyfriend's wishes-"

"Screw his wishes!"

"Respect!"

"Sorry hyung." Jimin laughs lightly. "Please! You don't even have to stay for long." He kept on begging.

I sighed heavily. I didn't want to put up with this. "Fine but the second you're done talking with Yoongi, I'm leaving." Jimin cheered and pulled me towards the cab that was about ready to speed off.

-

It was about 8:34 when we get to the location. I was instantly regretting everything. What if Namjoon sees me and refuses to talk to me again? It would be nice to see him rap for the first time though.

We walk into the medium sized building. The sound of people talking filled my ears. Jimin was right behind me as we tried to find a seat. "Lets sit up front to get a good view! Come on there are only two seats left." Before I could even protest, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the two last seats that were right in front of the stage.

This was a bad seating because now I know Namjoon will definitely see me. But I was only here for Jimin. He has yet to ask Yoongi out on that date though. Jimin held a big smile on his face. At exactly 9 PM the lights dimmed and people began to cheer.

Before we had entered a building the guy in the front had given us glowstick so the building was filled with neon lights.

The only regular lights shining were on stage. "Jin, its starting. My body is not prepared for the straight fire that is about to happen." Jimin whispers to me.

A tall male with black hair stepped out. He had on all black it reminded me of Jungkook but this guy looks way older.

"Welcome everyone! Why are you guys so quiet? You better get hyped today because we have some awesome rappers coming out. My name is Kwon Ji-yong but its best to call me G-dragon." He introduces himself.

A lot of people cheered so I guess he was well known. "We have some beautiful people up front dont we?" He scans the crowd, walking across the stage until he stopped right in front of Jimin and I. He smiled and crouched down at the edge of the stage.

"You don't seem like the types to be here." He speaks into the mic. Jimin was practically bouncing in his seat. I could feel everyone's eyes on us. The stares were intense. "I hope you guys enjoy." The G-dragon guy laughs before standing up again.

"Let me not waste anymore of your time. Our first rapper coming out is Agust D performing a song called first love." I heard lots of screams even though we were in such a small building.

Jimin looked at me and mouthed 'who?' I shrugged and we both looked up at the stage.

Whoever it was they were already rapping. I focused my eyes on the person and realized it was Yoongi. I think Jimin figured it out too because next thing I heard was "MIN YOONGI!"

Yoongi was still rapping but he manage to sneak a glance at whoever called his name. He smiled when he noticed Jimin. I could see the heart eyes until he turned away.

Yoongi quickly finished his rap and then got off stage. Jimin was screaming for him. It was a beautiful moment. G-dragon came back on with a bright smile.

"This next person dedicated his rap to someone. He told them not to be here today because he was too nervous to perform in front of them. But if this mysterious person is so special I'm sure they still would be here." G-dragon looked straight at me like he knew something. "Rap Monster."

I suddenly felt my heart sink. I didn't know wether to cheer for him or walk straight out this building. He would definetly see me. I was too close the stage. Jimin snuck a glance at me before cheering himself along with other people. I just sunk further into my seat.

"You make me so angry and mad for no reason. I’m serious but you make me into a loser who picks fights with you. Why do I care so much about you? You’re making a big boy act like a little kid. But I’ll turn things around
From just knowing each other
to becoming lovers." He starts off. This rap was dedicated towards.

|A/N: This was from his rap in boy in luv so that's why it doesn't rhyme.|

Jimin didn't even look at me. He was too busy dabbing along.

Then he saw me. He didn't stop rapping but kept looking at me. It was very awkward but I sent a nervous flying kiss at him. He just looked away.

Salty.

I really shouldn't have came...

°°°°°°°°

I bet y'all thought there would be no update. I fell asleep if I didn't I would have stayed up earlier.

Not very proud of this chapter tbh. Tell me how you guys liked it because next chapter is about to be a roller coaster.