|47|

I don't think you guys will like me at the end of this chapter.

°°°°°°°°°

"Joon, are you ready to go?" I ask, rubbing the towel on my wet hair. I just took a long shower because Namjoon was supposedly going to show me around the studio.

Something didn't seem right. The male sitting on the couch was deep in thought with his hand holding up his head. "Jin, we can't go today."

I sit next to him still drying my hair. "Why? What's wrong?" He wouldn't even glance at me.

"You can't get mad if I tell you."

"Why would I get mad?"

"Just don't get mad."

"Then tell me what it is!"

"Why are you getting mad!"

"Because you're taking eight hours to tell me." I throw the towel over his head and he shakes it off.

Namjoon takes a deep breath before saying something really fast like he was rapping. "Slower please." He looked at me as if he didn't want to say it again.

"My parents are coming to your house in an hour." He speaks.

1 second.

2 seconds.

3 seconds.

I start hitting him aggressively with the towel. "Why the hell are your parents coming to my house?" I try to suffocate him with the towel.

"Because they have something to talk about with me and no one is at my house plus it would take me forever to get there from here so I gave them your address."

So basically I'm ready to kill the person I like.

I jump out of my spot. "I have to cook something." I run to the kitchen almost tripping over my feet with Namjoon trailing behind me.

I struggle to take out everything at once. Namjoon sits at the dining table smirking at me. "This is your fault." I say before throwing a plastic spoon at him.

-

Gladly I was able to finish cooking and put on some decent clothing for his parents just as the rang the doorbell.

Namjoon stood up from the couch to go answer the door and I follow close behind him. He opens the door to reveal a man and woman who had his exact features.

"Mom, dad, hello." He lets them come inside and I noticed his mother started looking around in disgust.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Kim. My name is Seokjin but it would be nice if you could just call me Ji-"

"We will stick to calling you Seokjin thank you." His mother inturrupted rudely.

There was a moment of silence before I spoke up. "I cooked everyone food. Follow me to the kitchen." I guide them to the kitchen and all three of them sat at the dining table as I fixed their plates.

It's weird enough to have Namjoon watching me but to have his parents doing it also was nervewracking.

I gave everyone their plates and sat down. I watched them take a bite into the food and Mrs. Kim pushed the plate away.

"We aren't here to eat a disgusting meal." I look down at my lap. Did my food taste that bad? "We are here to talk about Namjoon."

Mrs. Kim gestures to her husband who was eating all of his food. "Oh." He wipes his mouth with a napkin. "Namjoon, your mother really can't accept this rapping career of yours."

I notice how his father only said that his mother didn't like the choice meaning he was probably accepting of it.

"So I have decided to enroll you in a college abroad in America so you can finally get your life together. If you don't cooperate with me you can kiss that house and Yoongi goodbye."

What does Yoongi have to do with anything? Why isn't Namjoon saying anything? He's just sitting there looking at his plate.

I raise my hand slightly and his mother gestures me to speak. "If you don't mind me asking, what does Yoongi have to do with any of this? Why would he have to kiss his own friend goodbye?"

"That's not any of your business." She raises her voice. "Are conversation is done. I think Namjoon gets it. I'll be in the car." Mrs. Kim grabs her purse and leaves.

Mr. Kim gives me a sympethetic smile. "It may sound like she's planning to kill Yoongi but she's not. That's unrealistic. Don't worry. I'm sure Namjoon will choose to follow his dream." He got up from his seat to follow his wife outside.

I turn to Namjoon who was still looking at his plate. "Why didn't you say anything?" I was confused as to why he didn't say anything.

"Because I'm not one to disrespect my mother. I have to live up to her wishes. She's the one who gave birth to me."

°°°°°°°°°

Babies! Your mother is back. I have been in and out of the hospital with some personal things but I'm back.

So I decided to save the surprise for next chapter since I barely had any time to do this one.

You can't convince me that yoonmin isn't real

You can't convince me that yoonmin isn't real. While doing the tango Yoongi made sure to stay a little distance from everyone else but as you can see HES PRACTICALLY HUGGING HIS BBY

Call me an annoying fangirl idc