PREFACE

Delving into the unexplored world of the Marauders and focusing on the hidden meanings and details between the lines had always been an enjoyable thing to me. And although one would definitely want to know all the facts and events of their lives, it is also an amazing thing to be able to dream and create all of it inside your own head.

This book dwells on their feelings and emotions, thus forgive me for the pain you might endure when you read it.

The chapters are not chronologically arranged. I apologise in advance for any confusion from their randomness, but it's quite a love of mine, being spontaneous!

Most chapters contain a few Harry Potter quotations from where they are based on. I do not own these quotations; the beautiful J.K. Rowling does. I only own the One-Shots.

This book is dedicated to everyone who encouraged me (more like forced and threatened to slaughter me but let's not talk about that) on publishing what I write. Especially the both of you. mirabadreddin Infinityqueen7. I will forever be grateful for your friendships.

I am open to discussions, ideas and criticism. Feel free to negotiate with me about anything.

I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

P.S: Votes and comments are my Patronuses :'D